Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The inside Scoop
10-31-2018, 09:42 AM,
RE: The inside Scoop
(10-31-2018, 07:57 AM)jurassic Wrote: .... you obviously don't know me or my reputation to deliver. I'm consistent. I'm persistent. I do possess everything I said I possessed. I'm not going away, I'm not going to waiver or falter. I deliver on my promises. But timing is everything.

Can we use this to write a country and western tune? Smile
10-31-2018, 11:29 AM,
(10-31-2018, 07:57 AM)jurassic Wrote: and you obviously don't know me or my reputation to deliver. I'm consistent. I'm persistent. I do possess everything I said I possessed. I'm not going away, I'm not going to waiver or falter. I deliver on my promises.

ROFLMAO
10-31-2018, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2018, 10:06 PM by Becky from WV.)
@Mindy & all - I doubt very much that FF has the beginnings of dementia. Sadly, I am well-acquainted with that condition & he shows NONE of the signs.

The issue for me has always been FF's closeness with certain searchers. I'm so tired of posting that. But I will say that IF he allowed anyone to examine the TTOTC original drawings, there is probably NOTHING there to be revealed. As far as there being NO hints within the drawings, FF has told me (& various others) the opposite. Therefore I spend very little effort trying to determine WHY something has been said ... or even IF it truly has been spoken.

I also do NOT believe that an inventory of the contents of Indulgence will help anyone locate it. That's ridiculous!

Mindy, I think that perhaps your "sources" are:
#1 Incorrect.
#2 NOT your buddies.
#3 NOT basking as much in FF's glory & intimacy as they would like you to believe.
#4 Attempting to stir up trouble.
#5 Trying to convince you that the opposite of what FF told them is true.
#6 NOT aware that FF is simply playing games.

In all of these past years has there EVER actually been even a smidgen of helpful info given personally to a searcher by FF? NOT that I know of. That has definitely NEVER been his intention. I may NOT like him much ... but I do believe in him whole-heartedly. The Chase is his baby, & he is NOT ever going to mess it up!
10-31-2018, 10:16 PM,
Fenn is still sharp as a tack, imo.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"The search is supposed to be fun. f"
10-31-2018, 10:28 PM,
baseless speculation + reaction to said speculation = #FakeNews

(thank you everyone for playing your assigned roles)
There's a lot of history in Warm
11-06-2018, 06:59 PM,
@Mindy: That's interesting about the FOIA. It would be interesting to see if there are any images of the outside three sides of the chest we haven't seen. Dependent upon how detailed the pictures are, it would make it easier to counterfeit. Crazy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Inside a "mine" thrilledtochase 31 4,966 01-25-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: thrilledtochase
  Fenn's DNA Hair inside the Chest... glock20 54 29,254 12-12-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Blaze inside the poem FollowMeDown 34 7,089 09-28-2017, 02:28 AM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Seeker, inside the mind of a searcher at work! will197532 4 2,116 06-02-2017, 05:34 AM
Last Post: n2mini
  Inside Indulgence.. woneyedwilly 6 2,555 07-23-2015, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Ricky Nowak