Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shotowelstickersearches
11-05-2018, 09:07 AM,
Shotowelstickersearches
Its like kin naught to crow about themselves. I imagine I am mad, deranged an havingtun a fun but to be centered is ductile. Redress it in pears later.
11-05-2018, 09:59 AM,
RE: Shotowelstickersearches
(11-05-2018, 09:07 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Its like kin naught to crow about themselves. I imagine I am mad, deranged an havingtun a fun but to be centered is ductile. Redress it in pears later.

Please refrain from "DeeepThnkr"-type posts designed to waste everyone's time. Otherwise, you, too will be given a serious timeout.
11-05-2018, 10:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2018, 06:45 PM by 5GIRLS.)
RE: Shotowelstickersearches
who said anything bout Deeep? Check out my next thread... The longest, most visited thread on this site,, 'codes n ciphers, is full of cryptic words and such. cryptic messages have been going on forever. No intention to upset. It really is my belief that Deeephas contributed tons of useful information on this site. I was takin notes for a very long time, the beginning, in fact, of everything he said. He is brilliant. I know he has been thanked by many searchers for help and insight. In the end it will be shown how much his stuff helped. A book, maybe. I have boxes of notes .