Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
On a other side speaking of peace btw
11-05-2018, 10:26 AM,
On a other side speaking of peace btw
Has anyone noticed how sometimes some feel like it makes them superior talking down to others? Just thinking one has more info than nuther rates some mightier? Thinking one knows more about F, more about solve, more about the poem makes it ok to be rude, downright obnoxious? Anyone notice how sometimes when someone has more money than others,say 10 fold what F has, they feel empowered to be total Rickeys? Ever notice how sometimes the above have no empathy for others?
Ever notice how the above mentioned do not have the chest either?

Although the chase is a competetion, a race if you will, we are all still in this together. It will not get you farther down the road bashing another searcher, bashing an Idea or solve. It will not help you retrieve the tc being rude or obnoxious, belittling, or unkind. Nobody, not a one of us has a better idea or solve till its over. If any of yous disagree wit any this, I would like to have it explained, rignt here, right now.
11-05-2018, 11:38 AM,
RE: On a other side speaking of peace btw
(11-05-2018, 10:26 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Has anyone noticed how sometimes some feel like it makes them superior talking down to others? Just thinking one has more info than nuther rates some mightier? Thinking one knows more about F, more about solve, more about the poem makes it ok to be rude, downright obnoxious? Anyone notice how sometimes when someone has more money than others,say 10 fold what F has, they feel empowered to be total Rickeys? Ever notice how sometimes the above have no empathy for others?

Although the chase is a competetion, a race if you will, we are all still in this together. It will not get you farther down the road bashing another searcher, bashing an Idea or solve. It will not help you retrieve the tc being rude or obnoxious, belittling, or unkind. Nobody, not a one of us has a better idea or solve till its over. If any of yous disagree wit any this, I would like to have it explained, rignt here, right now.

You are guilty of this.

You repeatedly shoved Deeepthnkr's ideas down everyone's throats, then claimed he found the treasure.

Then you will not respond about it. You just ignore, then post this junk. Why don't you explain yourself, I have called you out multiple times and you have nothing to say.

Most sites ban people for posting the treasure is found with no proof.
11-05-2018, 12:05 PM,
(11-05-2018, 10:26 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Nobody, not a one of us has a better idea or solve till its over. If any of yous disagree wit any this, I would like to have it explained, rignt here, right now.

I'm sorry that you are feeling upset for some reason, and I have no idea what your real argument is, but I think that every logical searcher *would* disagree with this.

Let's imagine that your proposed solution is based solely on the patterns in the wallpaper in your bedroom. Clearly, a "better idea" would be to base the solution on Forrest Fenn's poem? This is just an example...

Regards

Archer
11-05-2018, 01:12 PM,
Pardon me. I guess I will tell you all that this thread is about a private message I received. I am trying to see if others received anything similar. Shark, I have only once said something derogatory about a person here on cc, which was due to poor wording, I explained what I meant, and all was good. As far as the other, I am so sorry, I cannot talk about that ,YET. Please have patience.
11-05-2018, 01:41 PM,
(11-05-2018, 10:26 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Has anyone noticed how sometimes some feel like it makes them superior talking down to others? Just thinking one has more info than nuther rates some mightier? Thinking one knows more about F, more about solve, more about the poem makes it ok to be rude, downright obnoxious? Anyone notice how sometimes when someone has more money than others,say 10 fold what F has, they feel empowered to be total Rickeys? Ever notice how sometimes the above have no empathy for others?

5GIRLS, in your message (see it above -- in this posting), you said "Nobody, not a one of us has a better idea or solve till its over."

I disagree with that claim.

It may be true that nobody can PROVE his/her solve is better until the
TC is found and evidence of this is shown. But I believe that the poem
has been solved correctly and the solver is waiting for suitable search
conditions, rather than hiking among small cactus plants that may be
covered by a thin layer of snow. Meanwhile, we should all try to avoid ingesting excessive amounts of hallucinogenic substances. We should
all try to refrain from illegal/harmful activity. I hope you understand.
11-05-2018, 05:39 PM,
Well, that may very well be. But, I am not going to discredit anyones stuff. They are all just as good/bad as the next till its over. FYI, I quit drinking about 35 years ago. Hallucinogenis in early 70's. N you?
11-05-2018, 06:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2018, 06:59 PM by brubr.)
(11-05-2018, 01:41 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: But I believe that the poem
has been solved correctly and the solver is waiting for suitable search
conditions,

Why, AJ! However did you know??! That is EXACTLY what I'm doing!

(11-05-2018, 05:39 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Well, that may very well be. But, I am not going to discredit anyones stuff. They are all just as good/bad as the next till its over. FYI, I quit drinking about 35 years ago. Hallucinogenis in early 70's. N you?

I do not now nor have I ever done any kind of drugs. Its all my doctor can do to get me to take Advil occasionally.

And I have only 5 drinks a year. Dont believe me? Just ask my friends and family....
11-06-2018, 01:48 AM,
(11-05-2018, 01:12 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: Pardon me. I guess I will tell you all that this thread is about a private message I received. I am trying to see if others received anything similar. Shark, I have only once said something derogatory about a person here on cc, which was due to poor wording, I explained what I meant, and all was good. As far as the other, I am so sorry, I cannot talk about that ,YET. Please have patience.

You're a strange dude. You claim Deeep retrieved the chest. Then you post about trying to solve the poem as if the chase is still ongoing. You say no solve is better than another until it's found (although you said it's already found).

Then you say you can't talk about it. So, why did you say he retrieved the chest if you can't talk about it? What do you have a signed NDA?

No clue why you are still posting here if it's already found. So, either you lied or you're nutso. Which is it?
11-06-2018, 02:00 PM,
(11-05-2018, 10:26 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: Nobody, not a one of us has a better idea or solve till its over. If any of yous disagree wit any this, I would like to have it explained, rignt here, right now.

Fenn has stated that several have deciphered the first two clues, and a few are in tight focus with a word that is key.
11-07-2018, 02:03 PM,

forrest said read the blogs for entertainment, i think it means that you
wont learn how to find the treasure on the blogs, and if people arent
nice here they wont entertain you so you should go back to the poem

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Flip Side's YouTube Show Tomorrow Features Me!!! minotaur_moreno 7 1,206 09-18-2018, 07:04 PM
Last Post: minotaur_moreno
  Peace will197532 5 1,461 04-28-2018, 03:08 PM
Last Post: admin
  Speaking of tracking... Gordon Lightfoot 18 2,278 10-25-2017, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Hypothetically speaking... jdigginsz 10 2,099 10-15-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: pidmt
  The Emotional Side of the Poem CapnCook 8 2,587 10-11-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: HalloweenCandy
  Going in peace. Itchy Ideas 4 1,717 09-25-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: old drum