Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It took me 10 minutes to find when I had mailed Fenn about not going this year...
11-06-2018, 04:22 PM,
It took me 10 minutes to find when I had mailed Fenn about not going this year...
So, I'm Lazy, so Sue Me! Smile

On Feb 4, 2018 Fenn had said that he had a gut feeling that the treasure was going to be found this year...

On March 31, 2018 I had wrote Fenn telling him that due to other obligations, I wouldn't be going in 2018, but maybe in 2019.

He responded to me on the same day..
March 31, 2018 "Good luck to you xxxxx, and stay healthy. f

On June 28, 2018 Fenn announces that "his gut feeling was wavering" when asked a Question about Summer being here..

Now, my question is, why use the words, "stay healthy" to me? when I never mentioned that I had to use an oxygen tank or that I was overweight (I have only mentioned it on this Blog and no where else). He knows my real name, and I told him that I was aka GL in my email to him in March 2018....and I also wrote to him several times in 2017 after my search in June (w/o saying that I was GL)...with no response to either of my emails in 2017.

My conclusion, he couldn't say anything just less than two months after he announced that "he had a gut feeling" because that would have tipped me off BIG TIME, and it would have just sounded strange after mentioning it 2 months prior to the community. So, he had to give it some time before he announced that "he was wavering," 5 months....not even the end of the Search Season, in fact, far from the End of it.

Coincidence? Perhaps.
11-06-2018, 05:05 PM,
RE: It took me 10 minutes to find when I had mailed Fenn about not going this year...
Your solution isn't unreasonable, and I bet other people have been up there checking things out.
11-07-2018, 08:47 AM,
RE: It took me 10 minutes to find when I had mailed Fenn about not going this year...
http://www.chasechat.com/showthread.php?...ut+feeling
11-07-2018, 12:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 12:02 PM by Chris Yates.)
As time goes on and the treasure isn't found, it is putting more doubt into my own solution
There's a lot of history in Warm
11-07-2018, 03:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 03:18 PM by TheLastCrusade.)
He doesn't respond to my emails anymore. First email back I ever got from him a few years ago said "keep your secrets sir". Since then I've sent him photos of the final area, and within the past year a picture of the tomb the chest resides in.. nor did I know of the tomb at the time.. I walked past it.. by about 20ft, give or take. I have not been to New Mexico this year.
11-08-2018, 12:12 AM,
If I were Fenn, I would enjoy what time I have left....and maybe he is?? I would tell myself, heck, I put over a million dollars worth of treasure out there...Now let them find it!!!

He wrote back to me in August Smile

forrestfenn@gmail.com
Fri 8/3/2018, 6:21 AM
You

You are having more fun than one person should be allowed. Next time I see Kit Carson I’ll tell him about that. Good luck xxxxx, and please stay safe in the mountains. f
11-08-2018, 06:31 AM,
(11-08-2018, 12:12 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: If I were Fenn, I would enjoy what time I have left....and maybe he is?? I would tell myself, heck, I put over a million dollars worth of treasure out there...Now let them find it!!!

He wrote back to me in August Smile

forrestfenn@gmail.com
Fri 8/3/2018, 6:21 AM
You

You are having more fun than one person should be allowed. Next time I see Kit Carson I’ll tell him about that. Good luck xxxxx, and please stay safe in the mountains. f

That was a busy day for me GL...from sunrise to sunset.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone still looking to find the chest this year? Mr.X 5 993 11-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Last Post: TheLastCrusade
  This is what interested me in Aqua Fria Peak, 10 minutes into my search... Gordon Lightfoot 7 2,704 07-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Last Post: The Count
  To find Fenn's Treasure You must find his Totem Canyon First! ItsAllMine 22 9,490 01-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: imsunbuddynow