Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF after the Fact statements...
03-09-2014, 06:34 PM,
don't forget good lookin... it's ok everyone does.
03-09-2014, 06:45 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Seeker on March 9, 2014, 7:34 pm</b>

I'm attempting to make a list of all statements relative to the Chase that FF made after the release of the book, TTOTC. In hopes to get some logical discussion going on the meanings and reasons for those statement. as well as how they maybe interpretative. I would ask that anyone who has a statement they would like to discuss, try and link the Quote for accuracy. Or if others can help as well. I'm sure Santa Fe or Jason, would be very helpful as well as others.

</div>

A log hooooo a log whaaaazzzzzzzz a logi FFFFFFwwwwwwwwweeeeeee!!!!!!!Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhh*&^&%!!!!hhhh!!!!! a logica whaaaaa??????????????????

Here's a direct quote of Fenn from the Lubbock Avalanche Journal dated January 7 1969: "My last flight was number 305 on December 22nd". How the hell many flights did he fly???
03-09-2014, 06:46 PM,
Yes I have one and that is ( no tools are needed )
03-09-2014, 07:07 PM,
Take a flashlight and a sandwich.

mdavis19
03-09-2014, 07:13 PM,
Im goimg to assume the flashlight is cause the treasure chest is in a dark place but the sandwich, I am assuming represents timing on how far you might have to travel cause if it was ten miles you would need more than a sndwich IMO
03-09-2014, 07:18 PM,
Remember take only a pimento cheese sandwich with you hunting. I got his recipe. Forrest loves pimento cheese sandwiches. Just picture yourself eating a pimento cheese sandwich with the treasure between you and Forrest enjoying his sandwich, too. What fun having sandwiches and talking about the good old days of treasure hunting. Sandra in Missouri
03-09-2014, 07:50 PM,
The sandwich and a flashlight is an indication of an actual place. No I wont tell you where though. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
03-09-2014, 07:55 PM,
<b>Forrest Fenn, Collected Works Bookstore 10-22-2013</b> (Uploaded by Toby Younis)

<i>I didn't post the link because I hate video posts that take up so much space. You can search YouTube for the video title above, in bold lettering.</i>

13:54 - Show of hands who looked for the treasure.

14:30 - Stated there's one clue in "Too Far To Walk." Brought up <i>One Horse Land and Cattle Company</i>, the publisher of TTOTC and TFTW.

28:23 - One person off camera states: "I know it's got some of my gold in it.... Two-twenty an ounce."

29:00 - Another person asks: "Did Shiloh help you carry it?" Fenn said he made two trips to hide treasure.

29:55 - "The treasure is hidden below 20,000 feet."

30:35 - Q&A begins

31:22 - Fenn: "Those (Today Show) clues are not really viable."

32:00 - Fenn: "It took me 15 years to write the poem. I changed it so many times.... Each word is deliberate."

33:42 - Stephanie (from Chicago): "Who's been closer, me or Dal?" Fenn: "If I told you that you'd faint."

33:38 - It's not on top of any mountain. Fenn: "That's a big clue because there's lots of mountains out there.... It may be close to the top."

36:28 - Fenn: "When I wrote the poem I wasn't playing any games. It's straight forward."

38:24 - Fenn: "I know they've cracked the first two (clues)."
03-09-2014, 07:56 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on March 9, 2014, 8:50 pm</b>

The sandwich and a flashlight is an indication of an actual place. No I wont tell you where though. Smile
</div>
It is for me too, that is a scary thing to think of now!
03-09-2014, 08:15 PM,
<b>Forrest Fenn, Moby Dickens Book Shop, 11/02/2013</b> (Uploaded by Toby Younis)

<i> I didn't post the link because I hate video posts that take up so much space. You can search YouTube for the video title above, in bold lettering.</i>

8:43 - One person would faint if "she" knew how close she was. (Stephanie reference)

10:08 - Fenn: "Why don't you ask me how deep is the hole?"

10:25 - 35,000 people out looking for the treasure chest.

14:42 - 15 years between the time Fenn got cancer and when he hid the treasure chest.

15:48 - 8 bells and jars (with his autobiography) were buried in the desert and in the mountains.

33:58 - Question asked: "Was the car you walked back to rented?" Fenn: "...that's why I say I was 79 or 80-years old when I hid the treasure."

38:48 - Fenn: "Google Earth doesn't go down far enough."

40:33 - Book <i>Closet Stories of Taos</i> unfinished by Fenn. Story about Vigil, or Long John Dunn. Includes a surprising story about Georgia O'Keeffe.

43:06 - Treasure map doesn't have Alaska.

45:28 - Fenn had a plane (Piper Malibu Mirage? Said quickly) in Santa Fe. He could fly 600 or 700 miles before thinking about landing. Fenn said he'd been to Popo Agie River near Lander, Wyoming, a few times.

47:58 - For the clues, Fenn said he "looked up the meaning of words." Fenn said the word "several" means more than two, but not many more than two.

51:18 - Reads preface from <i>To Far To Walk.</i> Madison River, West Yellowstone, Montana, to Baker's Hole. 10-mile distance.

54:07 - Had gallery in Santa Fe for 17 years.