Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Lewis
03-10-2014, 08:46 AM,
Finding Lewis
There is a really nice story in TTOTC called <i>Looking for Lewis and Clark</i>. I believe this to be a hint - a really big hint; but it has nothing to do with Clark. Someday this will make perfect sense. ¥

The Wolf
03-10-2014, 08:56 AM,
Finding Lewis
"If you've been wise and found the blaze"... Smile

EDITED: They were looking for the way or a trail out of their predicament, the horses had to find it for them...just one interpretation of the facts...various others...choose the one that fits your solve... Smile
03-10-2014, 09:05 AM,
Finding Lewis

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from The Wolf on March 10, 2014, 9:46 am</b>

There is a really nice story in TTOTC called <i>Finding Lewis and Clark</i>. I believe this to be a hint - a really big hint; but it has nothing to do with Clark. Someday this will make perfect sense.

The Wolf
</div>

If that story is the same one on the Old Santa fe blog. wondering if your hint is the same I came across. I'm just not sure if there was anything left out from the book to the blog.
03-10-2014, 10:11 AM,
Finding Lewis
Seeker, they seem to be the same. He wrote the story much earlier for a newspaper and changed it very slightly in the book. I don't remember where I saw the link (somewhere on this site) to the original.

I strongly suggest you get the book. There is a world of hints in it.
03-10-2014, 12:09 PM,
Finding Lewis
Thanks, and I should... I was just waiting for the movie.
03-10-2014, 12:53 PM,
Finding Lewis

<b>Quote from Seeker on March 10, 2014, 1:09 pm</b>

Thanks, and I should... I was just waiting for the movie.
</div>

<b>Don't wait for the movie</b>... it will be based on the person that found the treasure Big Grin

03-10-2014, 01:11 PM,
Finding Lewis
http://www.westyellowstonenews.com/opini...814b1.html

Originally posed by Jason

http://www.chasechat.com/chat/?minglefor...pic&t=1135
My life has a superb cast, but I just can't figure out the plot

http://www.totc.co
03-10-2014, 01:13 PM,
Finding Lewis
Only information in finding lewis and clark that I could relate to was "he insinuated that I couldn't find my butt with both hands and with all the lights on." Seems more like accurate prediction than clue.
03-10-2014, 01:22 PM,
Finding Lewis

There is a really nice story in TTOTC called <i><b>Finding Lewis and Clark</b></i>. I believe this to be a hint - a really big hint; but it has nothing to do with Clark. Someday this will make perfect sense. ¥

The Wolf
</div>

My copy of TTOTC has a chapter named <b><i>LOOKING FOR LEWIS AND CLARK</i></b>, not <b><i>FINDING LEWIS AND CLARK</i></b>. You got a lot of nerve putting out such disinformation Smile
03-10-2014, 01:27 PM,
Finding Lewis

<b>Quote from Milan on March 10, 2014, 2:22 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">

There is a really nice story in TTOTC called <i><b>Finding Lewis and Clark</b></i>. I believe this to be a hint - a really big hint; but it has nothing to do with Clark. Someday this will make perfect sense. ¥

The Wolf
</div>

My copy of TTOTC has a chapter named <b><i>LOOKING FOR LEWIS AND CLARK</i></b>, not <b><i>FINDING LEWIS AND CLARK</i></b>. You got a lot of nerve putting out such disinformation Smile</div>
</div>
Excellent observation Milan - you listen well. "Finding" was my way of making the point of which Sam picked up. I will correct it.