Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Lewis
03-14-2014, 10:21 AM,
Finding Lewis
Julie.
03-23-2014, 11:49 AM,
Finding Lewis
Wolf, I think like you....or maybe you think like me, depending on who is the older of the two of us.

I tried to picture myself back when I was fourteen or so, and hanging with my buddies, to get into FF's mind back then,....coming up with all manner of wild ideas about treasure hunting, exploration of our surroundings, building clubhouses and such....basically experiencing the world around us.

Lots of things were special to me during that time in my life, as I assume were to him. My first largemouth bass over 8lbs., called a lunker back then, my first kiss, my first time to drive alone, catching my first deadly snake barehanded, a copperhead, and last but not least, my thoughts about who all walked this land before me and what they may have left behind, hidden. The ideas I would get about just taking off into the wilderness alone, which I did often, maybe like FF, just to see if I could do it and survive. So the idea that he and his friend took off to find Lewis could have been a very special time and "place" for him. I wonder where his first kiss was, with his future wife ?.....now that's a special place !....ohh nooo....did I blow it ?
04-25-2014, 07:48 PM,
Finding Lewis
lol
04-25-2014, 09:45 PM,
Finding Lewis
Only Lewis I am likely to find is Jerry! LOL Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.