Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many are just tired of Trump?
11-22-2018, 04:57 AM,
The Draft Dodger says that "he is going to see the troops," I had no idea that they were playing Golf at his resort in Florida this weekend.
11-22-2018, 09:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-22-2018, 11:22 PM by crazyfamily.)
Trust me, Gordon, this is no way to make friends. I'm actually considering switching parties to vote for a republican challenger in the 2020 republican primaries.

[Image: f2af4e76e092e24640619457bb2ac0ce.jpg]

Quote:In the slathered-in-gold center foyer of his Mar-a-Lago resort, Trump sat at a small table covered in a black tablecloth, holding a script as aides scurried about. An American flag stood nearby, and a crystal chandelier dangled above. Behind him, servers arranged the tables for a Thanksgiving feast.

Beneath a gold ceiling, Trump told troops representing five branches in five countries overseas about “barbed wire plus . . . the ultimate” that was blocking migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border. Loquacious and hopping from topic to topic, he debated the merits of steam catapults vs. electromagnetic ones for aircraft carriers and whether the United States was being treated poorly on trade. On both occasions, perplexed officers on the other end of the phone seemed to disagree with his conclusions.

He blamed “the world” for the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, disputing the analysis from the CIA that Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was to blame. In fact, Trump said inexplicably, the crown prince hated the death even more than Trump did.

Explaining why he needed to keep a close alliance with Saudi Arabia, he cited lower oil prices. That leads to lower gas prices, he said, before saying the news media had unfairly blamed him for traffic jams caused by cheap gas.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...story.html

razyfamily

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You need an ID to buy groceries, and other Trump nonsense. crazyfamily 17 1,121 Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily
  TRUMP X 100 Gordon Lightfoot 3 397 09-15-2018, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  God wants Trump to build a wall in the name of Jesus lostowl 3 1,165 05-28-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: lostowl
  I like Donald Trump so far, but he has some tweaking to do just yet.. Gordon Lightfoot 62 12,001 03-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  Trump is actually an internet troll crazyfamily 95 21,385 01-23-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: old drum
  Come on trump mrmagicarovrumrebel 8 3,141 11-09-2016, 09:12 AM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich