Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common to BOTH books TTOTC and TFTW - What else did he talk about in both books? Theres "NINE-MILE-HOLE" and "TEN-MILE
03-29-2014, 07:33 PM,
Common to BOTH books TTOTC and TFTW - What else did he talk about in both books? Theres "NINE-MILE-HOLE" and "TEN-MILE
He had a very similar style of writing back when he played with dolls. http://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/asset...-dolls.pdf
03-30-2014, 12:36 AM,
Yup, turtle, except he didn't use his favorite word "prudent", lol.
01-11-2015, 12:38 PM,
The secrets of San Lazaro... and $17 a square inch. I wonder if these books tie into TTOTC. If it took Forrest 15 years to perfect his poem.. Did he slip in clues in those books??? You guys probably know when he wrote those, what year, etc. I am not sure.

01-11-2015, 08:44 PM,
I always wonder why the wait, If he waited so long cause he put the chest in a tree and waited for the tree to grow around the chest that would be in the wood for sure.

What I believe are clues I found a definition for every sense of the word, Blaze - there is fire, sun, gun fights and others, goes for the same as wood, WWWH and HOB............... Its like playing CLUE Maid in the Library with the candlestick or like a combination in order to get the correct solve
03-24-2015, 07:40 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from PL289 on March 29, 2014, 1:41 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on March 11, 2014, 12:22 am</b>

LOL Well a lot of darn pie going on in the books. Hahaha
</div>

Funny you say that. Pie actually fits my solve location very nicely.</div>
</div>

Pie pretty much fits everything.
03-25-2015, 11:39 AM,
Well, she loved you. It doesnt matter if ewes fluffy! Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
07-11-2015, 01:14 AM,
Too far to walk is either 1.5 miles or about 40 miles, depends on what way you look at the poem, from the home of Brown would be the furthest. I leave a lot out! The brave part is the shorter part.
The FeΩΩatic
07-11-2015, 01:16 AM,
Why does it still say I'm a newbee? Ha ha what little it knows.
The FeΩΩatic