Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DB Cooper could be Forrest book with download
Yesterday, 04:18 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 04:19 PM by Beavertooth.)
RE: DB Cooper could be Forrest book with download
San Lazaro Holding Company LLC was formed on 8/10/2010.

It's current mailing address is Fenn's address.

The registered agent (although not necessarily the owner at this time) is Fenn at his home address.

The company may not own the property anymore -- Fenn could have just kept the company alive without closing it down.

I doubt there is much more in the way of information -- I would recommend checking the County Clerk's office where the current ownership of the property should show up. If it is the above company, Fenn probably still owns it, or may have taken in "partners".
Yesterday, 04:21 PM,
You kids play a dangerous game.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
Yesterday, 04:21 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 04:23 PM by Beavertooth.)
There are probably annual reports filed for this company that may show the officers and the registered agent. They probably do not show the shareholder information, however. The filings are probably public information at the Secretary of State's office. The Business ID # is 4332607.
Yesterday, 05:01 PM,
Can't say nobody tried to warn you.
ɐʞoʎǝɥ
Yesterday, 05:43 PM,
(Yesterday, 05:01 PM)heyoka Wrote: Can't say nobody tried to warn you.

What are you talking about?
10 hours ago,
At 500 plus pages I'm unlikely to read all of that book this week, maybe over christmas. I skimmed the ending, have you considered maybe this test is one Fenn must face?

A few points the FBI have put this case to bed, unless you have a sack full of the cash they are not interested.

If you did want to find the real DB Cooper then track down the origin of B that will lead you to A.

Do I think this is Fenn's secrete?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So Forrest wrote a book, what does that have to do with a perfectly good treasure.... Gordon Lightfoot 8 1,382 07-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Last Post: The Count
  D B Cooper Timraywa 20 4,075 05-18-2018, 02:39 AM
Last Post: JRHartley
  Who needs a Forrest Fenn book? mdc777 6 1,280 02-28-2018, 01:27 PM
Last Post: mdc777
  Forrest's Missing Book? Beavertooth 2 732 02-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Last Post: knighterrant
  Forrest Fenn book giveaway mdc777 0 449 01-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Last Post: mdc777
  The Forward in Forrest's New Book Iron Will 151 43,896 12-06-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Buddy Allen