Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible...
12-07-2018, 11:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 12:22 PM by LoudandClear.)
Is it possible...
..that the sentences are forming/creating a single word to what the Clues are? I saw a video on YouTube, that takes that approach and was wondering what others might think?

Here's the video I saw.
https://youtu.be/LwLhTcxgSS8

Here is what they believe to be the 9 clues:
Cancer
Morgue
Children
Brontosaurus
Core
Poke
Patient
Roar
Hospital

It appears they came up with these words by following the sentences with pictures they found in the clues, by filling in all of the o's. They seem to believe the o's are his gold coins and when connected a certain way form pictures. I don't know, just wondering what you guys think. I've lurked here along time watching and trying to learn whats what. Hopefully sooner or later someone will figure something out.
12-07-2018, 12:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 12:45 PM by Becky from WV.)
RE: Is it possible...
@LoudandClear - I don't know about the sentences in the poem forming/creating a single word ... but the aberrations/hints in TTOTC certainly do. I believe that to be the key. The one thing to which they all refer is located in ONLY one of the four states.

The secret lies in the stories in both TTOTC & TFTW ... with verification in numerous FF's scrapbook entries. Every so often FF has made statements that, if you know what to pick out in his tongue-in-cheek mutterings, will further confirm the "area".

The trick though to finding the treasure lies in pointing it out in a 10"x10"x4" space. Something elusive has to be in the poem to give us the EXACT location. FF told me to NOT leave home again without knowing the PRECISE spot ... NOT the area, the SPOT! So here I sit.

That's why (in my opinion) it would be extremely worthwhile to share knowledge amongst others whom I can trust. But where are those people & how would I keep them honest? If it's MY solve that locates the treasure, shouldn't MY cut be bigger? Living so far away from the search area, LoudandClear, is indeed both an asset & a liability. Where do you live?
12-07-2018, 01:02 PM,
(12-07-2018, 11:38 AM)LoudandClear Wrote: Hopefully sooner or later someone will figure something out.

I think it is clear that a few things have been figured out.
12-07-2018, 01:48 PM,
(12-07-2018, 01:02 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 11:38 AM)LoudandClear Wrote: Hopefully sooner or later someone will figure something out.

I think it is clear that a few things have been figured out.

Like what John?
12-07-2018, 01:49 PM,
Is it possible...
(12-07-2018, 12:42 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: That's why (in my opinion) it would be extremely worthwhile to share knowledge amongst others whom I can trust. But where are those people & how would I keep them honest? If it's MY solve that locates the treasure, shouldn't MY cut be bigger?

Honest people will be honest. Part of the trouble is finding someone who believes enough in your solution to put money into a BOTG. Someone asked me to check something for them once, and I declined based on where their search area was. I didn’t ever repeat anything about their search area. That’s what honesty gets you.

razyfamily
12-07-2018, 02:38 PM,
(12-07-2018, 01:49 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 12:42 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: That's why (in my opinion) it would be extremely worthwhile to share knowledge amongst others whom I can trust. But where are those people & how would I keep them honest? If it's MY solve that locates the treasure, shouldn't MY cut be bigger?

Honest people will be honest. Part of the trouble is finding someone who believes enough in your solution to put money into a BOTG. Someone asked me to check something for them once, and I declined based on where their search area was. I didn’t ever repeat anything about their search area. That’s what honesty gets you.

razyfamily

I searched for Jason once. His solution I deemed good enough to check on. I
did a damn poor job of checking on it though. But I didn't tell anybody his idea. He came a month later and did a more thorough search. I've had people ask me to search a half hours drive from my front door and I declined. One guy wanted me to drive 5 minutes from my front door and I again declined. I'm pretty sure of the various requests I've received that Jason's was the only one I took seriously enough to actually put time into.
12-07-2018, 04:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 05:30 PM by Tim Nobody.)
Nobody has searched twice for others since I am clueless. Both places seamed reasonable and places I wanted to visit anyways so it got my lazy arse off the couch. The last one was pretty desolate and I was expecting a bear encounter since others had seen some there. Don't want to go back in that trail less area again. I keep secrets but not adventures.
12-07-2018, 06:14 PM,
one word that can be formed using the sentences is "fist"

fighting and hands appear to be repeated subtle hints in ttotc

i believe the subtle hints will references clues in the poem

so, imo, we should look at how the clue is put into the poem. thats the only way you can get it to directly help you towards the treasure