Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EmsSillyGoose
06-23-2013, 10:29 PM,
EmsSillyGoose
Hi everyone! I am EmsSillyGoose aka Jim B from Phoenix, AZ. I have been on 4 searches so far at about 2000 miles round trip per search with my 6 year old daughter, 3 year old son and my girlfriend. Each of my searches has been to the same area. I had only learned of the poem and hidden treasure in late March of this year and left on my first search the next afternoon, only to find I was much too eager and the entire area covered in snow. Since then, 3 searches in May. I plan another search in July or August if I can narrow down a location as my previous spot didn't work out. It is more about the challenge of solving the puzzle for me and the kids love the exploring and travelling. Good luck everyone!
06-24-2013, 11:24 AM,
EmsSillyGoose
Don't be shy about posting up your trip reports. I can't get out til the end of August so I love reading about other people's searches to keep me charged up.