Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those sitting on pins and needles ...
03-18-2014, 11:46 AM,
If you are waiting for Forrest to respond to the latest claim by Christine, I would not hold my breath. You see she either cleverly or mistakenly hit a sweet spot with her claim. Forrest has publicly said he will not comment on other people's solves. By commenting on this he may be helping her to move onto another location, which would be unfair.

That said, Forrest has said several times before that the treasure has not been found when the world went crazy. So what is different about this one? Well, all he can say, and has said in the past, is that the treasure is still there right where he put it. Since Christine has cleverly said she did not remove it, what would Forrest's statement solve?

So I would recommend treating this like anything else and keep searching, when the trove is retrieved it will be announced eventually. This in my opinion is a ploy to stop or slowdown "the few".

The Wolf
03-18-2014, 12:55 PM,
Thanks Wolf. Yeah her post did not make a lot of sense, she "saw" it but did not take it?? Due to weather? like eyes on, or google earth eyes? If I see it, I am peacing out - with chest...not sure why people even email FF their solves anyway, he surely is not going to give anymore clues like you said. I'm sure it won't be the last "I gotter" we are going to hear about, unfortunately.
03-18-2014, 01:08 PM,
I won't believe anyone until the snow is completely melted at least to 7000 ft, and either Mr. Fenn says so or I see a photo of the bracelet on a copy of the New York Times.

03-18-2014, 02:55 PM,
It's possible she could take a picture of it and not retrieve it because it is under water. When she stated she needed to return more prepared, she could have been saying she needs to return with scuba gear.

But, since I don't believe it is under water, I think she took a picture of a 10x10 rock under water.
03-18-2014, 03:11 PM,
If there was bad weather in the forecast, I would not sit with it for 2 days of good weather.
03-18-2014, 04:44 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Milan on March 18, 2014, 3:55 pm</b>

It's possible she could take a picture of it and not retrieve it because it is under water. When she stated she needed to return more prepared, she could have been saying she needs to return with scuba gear.

But, since I don't believe it is under water, I think she took a picture of a 10x10 rock under water.
</div>
But maybe that was a 2 million dollar rock and she couldn't get to it cause of the radiation from The alien egg that was near by and now she is going to get a goat with a gas mask at float to the location with a cast net and did I mention all of this is in Kansas.
03-18-2014, 06:04 PM,
LOL William, thanks I needed a laugh.
Shhh they aren't listening.
03-18-2014, 09:02 PM,
I think she is implying that the chest is frozen in ice. She needs either ice picks or propane torch or the spring to retrieve it. ( or whatever she believes is hidden in a chunk of ice or stream bed)

That's why she referred to it being found in another "State"

03-18-2014, 09:33 PM,
Under that theory it would have to be in a lake cause water freezes when running at -40 degrees. http://www.ask.com/question/at-what-temp...ter-freeze
03-21-2014, 04:07 AM,
I feel that the "few" have already been there as well and will soon return for reasons most do not know. Being under ice seems to be the most logical conclusion. I encourage all to believe that. Putting an unlocked chest under water or in the path of occcasional water flow over a hundred or even thousands of years does not seem logical.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just sitting here boyfriendless..... Gordon Lightfoot 2 401 03-15-2017, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Daniel A