Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Gentle Reminder: Colorado Get Together
04-10-2014, 02:32 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on April 10, 2014, 10:50 am</b>

Turtle, that sounds like a perfect weekend to me. Smile Lucky you!
</div>
Yes Deb it was an amazing trip. Everyone should get to spend time in the mountains.

[Image: 7961t-CAM00137.jpg]
04-10-2014, 02:33 PM,
@turtle, thank you for the gift. It makes a lovely desk top paper weight. How did you know I was a crystal fanatic? Collecting crystal sure beats collecting string, lol. Thanks again.
04-10-2014, 02:45 PM,

<b>Quote from mafirst on April 10, 2014, 3:33 pm</b>

@turtle, thank you for the gift. It makes a lovely desk top paper weight. How did you know I was a crystal fanatic? Collecting crystal sure beats collecting string, lol. Thanks again.
</div>
You're welcome,maybe next time I'm out that way we can meet up and share some more of that green stuff.

Wish i could make it for the picnic :' -(
04-11-2014, 06:26 AM,
@NTMI Ummmmm obviously you didn't look too close at the bottomless pit you dropped it into. I'm guessing it's either a lucky penny, a pair of sunglasses

so I can remain incognito,a hotwheels car or a roll of $100 dollar bills wrapped in a rubber band. Am I right????
06-18-2014, 12:47 PM,
Well, I think its about time for a nuther got together. How about fishin and a picnic?
06-19-2014, 01:22 PM,
OK
06-19-2014, 08:18 PM,
Sorry, Goosfraba, with all the drama I haven't been looking at the Colorado thread. I mean, there's never any drama in Colorado, other than the weather, right? So where would you like to have this fabulous picnic ? Will you be bringing the caviar and champagne?
06-20-2014, 09:32 AM,
Save the drama fo yo mama....

Imho.....its a bit ridiculous and childish.

But anyways I was thinking of sculpture in the park.
06-20-2014, 01:53 PM,
OK, is that up north? Sounds fun. When is a good time? You still haven't answered my question about the caviar........
06-20-2014, 04:02 PM,

<b>Quote from mafirst on June 20, 2014, 2:53 pm</b>

OK, is that up north? Sounds fun. When is a good time? You still haven't answered my question about the caviar........
</div>

No caviar, but maybe I'll pick up some of uncle josh's salmon eggs.