Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A number of searchers...
05-01-2014, 07:15 PM,
A number of searchers...

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Circles on May 1, 2014, 6:26 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from jcm on April 5, 2014, 9:33 pm</b>

In a recent article at go-star.com (posted on Dal's media coverage page) ff has stated that 'a number of searchers have been within several hundred feet of the treasure', a change in how he has phrased it previously. So do you think that more searchers are getting close and landing in the correct area or is ff just mixing up how he is referencing those who have been close to the chest? And he also changed within 500 ft to several hundred ft, so do you think he might be inferring that some are figuring out more than the first 2 clues? Perhaps this statement is meaningless, but to me, subtle changes such as these by ff are like a barometer measuring general progression toward the solving of the poem and finding the treasure.
</div>
Seeing as I recently brought a number of searchers out to what I believe to be the correct treasure location.

Doesn't surprise me.

Seeing as the search site is only 9801000 square feet , how could we have missed it ?</div>
</div>

Well, f has said that the clues will take you right to the chest, so there should be no need to canvas an area that size (could you convert the sq feet to sq inches? Maybe that could make it feel even more challenging). Perhaps you need to add another solution layer to the more than several you already have and that will get you to the correct spot.
05-01-2014, 07:34 PM,
A number of searchers...
Thats only 225 acres to search!
05-02-2014, 03:21 PM,
A number of searchers...

In a recent article at go-star.com (posted on Dal's media coverage page) ff has stated that 'a number of searchers have been within several hundred feet of the treasure', a change in how he has phrased it previously. So do you think that more searchers are getting close and landing in the correct area or is ff just mixing up how he is referencing those who have been close to the chest? And he also changed within 500 ft to several hundred ft, so do you think he might be inferring that some are figuring out more than the first 2 clues? Perhaps this statement is meaningless, but to me, subtle changes such as these by ff are like a barometer measuring general progression toward the solving of the poem and finding the treasure.
</div>

Suppose the chest is hidden within 300 - 500 feet of a well travelled road. If searchers correctly solved the first two clues, then they would be in the correct general area. So they possibly would be driving on that road on their way to their search location. So several searchers could be within 500 or several hundred feet of the chest on their way to or from the place they are searching even though that place was the wrong one.
05-04-2014, 11:21 AM,
A number of searchers...

<b>Quote from jcm on May 1, 2014, 8:15 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Circles on May 1, 2014, 6:26 pm</b>

</div>
Seeing as I recently brought a number of searchers out to what I believe to be the correct treasure location.

Doesn't surprise me.

Seeing as the search site is only 9801000 square feet , how could we have missed it ?</div>
</div>

Well, f has said that the clues will take you right to the chest, so there should be no need to canvas an area that size (could you convert the sq feet to sq inches? Maybe that could make it feel even more challenging). Perhaps you need to add another solution layer to the more than several you already have and that will get you to the correct spot.</div>
</div>
Actually the search is in layers and I am only addressing that layer.

Some people are tightly focused.

Others are randomly wandering,and well,forrest says nobody gonna find it just by accident.

Focus,focus,focus.

Or is it Focus,Focus,Focus,Focus,Focus,Focus,Focus,Focus,Focus.

Beginning Where Warm Waters Halt.

http://water.usgs.gov/edu/watercycle.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquifers_in...ted_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogallala_Aquifer

http://www.kgs.ku.edu/Hydro/Publications/2005/OFR05_27/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surficial_aquifer

05-04-2014, 11:27 AM,
A number of searchers...

<b>Quote from will197532 on May 1, 2014, 8:34 pm</b>

Thats only 225 acres to search!
</div>
Yes it is !

But do to the multiple HOB's,WWWH's and Canyon Downs on that one property.

Not to mention the Interconnected Trail System.

It could be virtually anywhere on that property and fit all Forrests clues and hints he has ever made.

There could be multiple search parties all going to differing locations at the same time.

Yes,It is the perfect Reality Show Location.

http://www.casadelgavilan.com/

"House Of The Hawk"

05-04-2014, 03:02 PM,
A number of searchers...
Well Circles good luck and follow the poem should cut some of the time down and search location down as well!
05-04-2014, 03:37 PM,
A number of searchers...
Good luck Circles with the reality shows, the multiple parties and roamin' the ITS...Just how many ways do you plan on splittin' up the trove?...Hope you all have a safe and wonderful time... Smile
05-04-2014, 05:52 PM,
A number of searchers...

<b>Quote from samsmith on May 4, 2014, 4:37 pm</b>

Good luck Circles with the reality shows, the multiple parties and roamin' the ITS...Just how many ways do you plan on splittin' up the trove?...Hope you all have a safe and wonderful time... Smile
</div>
Just some thoughts there.

I will not be splitting up any trove.

Finders Keepers !
05-04-2014, 06:09 PM,
A number of searchers...

<b>Quote from Circles on May 4, 2014, 6:52 pm</b>

</div>

Finders Keepers !</div>
</div>

Just reflectin' that if you have multiple people looking with you, it could possibly come to fisticuffs over the splittin' of the booty...Best be keepin' the lookin' to your lonesome... Smile
05-04-2014, 06:34 PM,
A number of searchers...

<b>Quote from samsmith on May 4, 2014, 7:09 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Circles on May 4, 2014, 6:52 pm</b>

</div>

Finders Keepers !</div>
</div>

Just reflectin' that if you have multiple people looking with you, it could possibly come to fisticuffs over the splittin' of the booty...Best be keepin' the lookin' to your lonesome... Smile</div>
</div>
I guess we see things differently than you do.You probably should not look with people you know then unless you are the golden gloves champ.