Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A number of searchers...
12-10-2017, 07:41 PM,
RE: A number of searchers...
Hello all. I'm a searcher myself and I love the chase. In the big picture this gives a lot of people something to do. IMO, that's not all bad! It's actually amazing, the scope of it. That being said, I'm taking the gloves off and I'm playing the hypocrite.

Lets discuss this. Originally I took this to be a enormous clue. I even developed a reckon based on these facts. (I was certainly convinced) The statement has come from a man who refuses to give out hints or clues relating to the "hunt", yet he reveals this information to the world.

youtube.com/c/agypsyskiss. How do you know searchers have been 200' of the treasure?
youtube-ForrestFenn at the collected works bookstore in Santa Fe 10/23/13 32:45

Someone please explain to me the point or helpfulness of coming out and saying searchers have been within 200 feet. I use to believe this was a helpful clue, but now it is an uppercut. Jab in the eye with a sharp stick. Unless Forrest tells us who when and where, this is nonsense/BS.

If I'm a searcher that has emailed Forrest my search pattern, then I have the right to believe he is talking about me...I'm , I'm , Im confused here. In the past he goes out of his way not to give out hints, but "searchers have been within 200' and a lot of people have been within 500'. That's an enormous clue if you know for certain the first two clues? Or lets say the HOB. Let's say none of them. One could spend the time on GE and find maybe a dozen? or so places that fit this criteria. No?

Point being this could possibly rush a searcher into hurrying themselves into the woods again to find chest.
Spend more money, get lost, possible die?.

Somebody tell me what this information is good for? What good? Tell me. I'm waiting. Let me help, It's good for nothing. Period! If I'm wrong, explain. I'll concede.

All that being said, I can't wait for Spring to go look again. I want that chest.
Happy Holidays
12-11-2017, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 12:08 AM by Becky from WV.)
RE: A number of searchers...
@ser - You are absolutely correct. That 200 ft info is pretty much useless unless we know who FF means. I think that so many searchers ask, "Is anyone close?" that FF has to answer something positive. One minute he says that searchers email him with their locations & that's how he knows. Then the next time someone asks, he says that he can't really be sure how close.

I don't know that searchers rush to their search areas though, ser ... assuming FF is speaking about them. That would be total stupidity. I've learned to give very little credence to the statements FF makes when answering searchers questions. So many of his answers have proven to be contradictory.
12-11-2017, 12:34 AM,
A number of searchers...
(12-11-2017, 12:07 AM)Becky from WV Wrote: @ser - You are absolutely correct. That 200 ft info is pretty much useless unless we know who FF means. I think that so many searchers ask, "Is anyone close?" that FF has to answer something positive. One minute he says that searchers email him with their locations & that's how he knows. Then the next time someone asks, he says that he can't really be sure how close.

I don't know that searchers rush to their search areas though, ser ... assuming FF is speaking about them. That would be total stupidity. I've learned to give very little credence to the statements FF makes when answering searchers questions. So many of his answers have proven to be contradictory.

...which leads to a perfectly obvious conclusion.

razyfamily