Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searchers needing rescue and being charged
01-17-2015, 07:29 AM,
Searchers needing rescue and being charged

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from glock20 on January 13, 2015, 12:42 am</b>

UPDATED MAY 1ST, 2014

Rumor has it that a group of four searchers had to be rescued in Yellowstone National Park on Sunday. The group is apparently okay. According to authorities criminal charges may be laid against the four. The names and charges have not been made public. Authorities also said that this is not the first time that searchers for Forrest’s treasure have gotten into trouble.

My response and opinion since everyone has one... I don't think Fenn would want anyone to get arrested.. so no need to take shovels, metal detectors, etc. etc. Just go out and explore. If you are going to take ANYTHING, take items to PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY... that's all you need. A flashlight, water, and snacks too.
</div>

Might consider wearing blaze orange if you'll be in an area where hunters are active. At least an orange hat.
------------------------------
"Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here."