Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eldorados Gold
05-14-2014, 04:47 AM,
Eldorados Gold
Oh yeah....... I forgot, pass the popcorn, please. 8-)
05-14-2014, 05:12 AM,
Eldorados Gold
What I have Found about the poem is that he switches between descriptions of the treasures' exact location, and the sequence of the trail to get to that location, in each of the paragraphs, and that not every one has a direct clue, more like the clues are jammed into the first, second, third, and last paragraphs, and some have double meanings of locations and of directions, interwoven with his romantic poetry.

Its this logical interpretation that is complex, in the way he has layered the meaning in certain phrases, that causes is to lose track of the clues, allowing for an individual to dream up a scenario that may fit, and exploring it after minimal matching and comparison studies.

What I have stepped into has been a strange realization of exactly what he was trying to hint at, almost instantly as I tried to follow my best lead from the first clue through to the end.....this took me all of four hours online.

So far I have found one guy online who has found the same starting point that I have interpreted as being the answer to WWWH, and a few others who have tried to trail it further, but all have overshot the crucial turn up the creek "with no paddle"...........close to where the "end is nigh"

the one interpreted as being with the Heavy Loads and Waters High......backpacks carrying gear and snow topped ridge lines.

If you are brave and in the wood (in the saddle) Ill give you title to the gold.

This man is a real cowboy, and used to ride with Barry Goldwater, they are the two Omegas.....Goldwater was a legendary Senator who took down the CIA in the Church Hearings in 1977......he used to dig with Fenn on some of his notorious raids......LOL

The Title to the Gold.....I think that is left for one man...... 8-)
05-14-2014, 08:11 AM,
Eldorados Gold
Everyone sees it differently. So go get it.

Shhh they aren't listening.
05-14-2014, 08:51 AM,
Eldorados Gold

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Eldorado on May 14, 2014, 6:12 am</b>

What I have Found about the poem is that he switches between descriptions of the treasures' exact location, and the sequence of the trail to get to that location, in each of the paragraphs, and that not every one has a direct clue, more like the clues are jammed into the first, second, third, and last paragraphs, and some have double meanings of locations and of directions, interwoven with his romantic poetry.

Its this logical interpretation that is complex, in the way he has layered the meaning in certain phrases, that causes is to lose track of the clues, allowing for an individual to dream up a scenario that may fit, and exploring it after minimal matching and comparison studies.

What I have stepped into has been a strange realization of exactly what he was trying to hint at, almost instantly as I tried to follow my best lead from the first clue through to the end.....this took me all of four hours online.

So far I have found one guy online who has found the same starting point that I have interpreted as being the answer to WWWH, and a few others who have tried to trail it further, but all have overshot the crucial turn up the creek "with no paddle"...........close to where the "end is nigh".

I like the way that you are attacking our problem. As searchers we are given a 24 line poem, that contains up to 40 or 45 possible clues. We must narrow that down to only 9. Those 9 are anybodies guess. Since his last little help session a lot of folks have been scouring maps, especially old ones. I think that his clues might indicate a vast area and then narrow it down as a way of giving direction. I think it is safe to assume that ff is a map guy. This little chase is such an amazing lesson in psychology. It is so easy to get yourself all excited about what you think may be a clue, I've done it plenty of times. While trying to remember don't mess with the poem, start at the beginning, show it to a child, written by an architect, go with confidence, word that is key, went right past and within 500 feet, whispering it's not a door prize. Tap your ruby red flashlight to your sandwich 3 times and say "don't look behind that curtain Dorothy." This chase is freakishly (made up word) hard. :?
</div>
05-14-2014, 04:47 PM,
Eldorados Gold
What I found is that the system he used to hide hints, is set up poetically, like the old romantic mysteries and tales of legendary troves and treasure maps.....exactly the same, where men were smart enough to encrypt, and rhyme, but were not smart enough to layer any more than two clues into one phrase.

Modern numerological encryption codes are not used in this, nor is any word or character cypher, but what is used is locators and reference points, masked as riddles. There are three clues that are used as descriptors of the physical location....the clues about "gone in there alone", "house of Brown', 'heavy loads and water high". (I feel lucky to have been able to confirm the meaning of the hardest clue IMO......Heavy Loads, as it was unearthed from a document from 2000, describing the location, and the use of the area, being set up for industry)

Study the old cunning ways of the riddles of old.......they were really able to stump people......but that is the trick, to inspire thought, where it is more right under your nose than you would be thinking if you were to get lost in the varying tangents that could be formed from this tale.

The character study of Fenn himself by others went too deep in fact finding as well.....his childhood memories are somewhat hinting at clues, and he has said they are there......but the book hints are far more subtle and very vague, touching on clues that are basically reaffirmations that your interpretations of the poem are correct.

Not actual clues that leave the points on the map to connect, more like things that he really loved and remembered as sacred to him.....this place is a place that he wants people to find his bones in.....but if buried and embalmed they will not find bones......they will find his coffin??? Weird

this place ... the blaze..... is the fire of cremation that is his end, leaving his bones behind to find.

someone got arrested digging in a grave....LOL...that's right out of The Good, The Bad, The Ugly....Right Blondie???

[Image: good-bad-ugly-chair-eastwood-meme1.jpg]
05-14-2014, 05:07 PM,
Eldorados Gold
Are you talking about a mining explosion that killed hundreds? two mining explosions? If so, more than one searcher has been there before.
05-14-2014, 05:16 PM,
Eldorados Gold
That's funny i just saw an article about a mine explosion in Turkey.

Nope I'm talking about something Fenn would know about due to his digging and excavating past....a place he found somewhere on one of his journeys.....or a place he has dug at before, and Found a place to hide it while there....

05-14-2014, 05:21 PM,
Eldorados Gold
Oh ok. Some of the things you were saying and those two pictures you posted was reminding me of Dawson.
05-15-2014, 04:48 AM,
Eldorados Gold
@Eldorado...reading your posts...you also are going too deep...the secret in the poem is right in front of your face as you said...much simpler than you might think...While I do partially agree with a few of your statements, you are getting too much info from outside sources...Everything is in the words of the poem itself, not even his books will help in solving the puzzle...And he has known of this place for a long time... Smile
05-15-2014, 05:40 PM,
Eldorados Gold
Thanks for the guidance ....LOL

back@sam....

We can just say Im going there anyways, to search the area, surrounding the structure described in this phrase......put in below the house of Brown.....

corroborated by the phrase.....if you've been wise and found the blaze

and I am aware of the treasure's location not being associated with any structure, which is a neatly crafted clue in its own denial, as it is symbolic of a blaze on a map, and the area also features numerous other corroborating clues.....

such as the statement that ".....it can easily be scorched by fire"

explain that would you