Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eldorados Gold
10-22-2014, 10:08 PM,
Eldorados Gold
8-)
10-24-2014, 09:10 PM,
Eldorados Gold

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from India on October 23, 2014, 6:17 am</b>

El..."guest" asked me to point out that in moderators discussion et al you whined and complained until they were not allowed to post anymore because you felt humiliated and embarrassed. Surely you noted this as you posted on that thread after it was announced...yet now you continue? I'm not sure who you are talking to here since you know they aren't allowed on the sight. Maybe it's to feed your ego, or maybe yet another sign of your schizophrenic tendencies....either way it may be wise to focus on other things since you already had to call in the moderator to fight your battles and kick out the other person involved...yet obviously didn't want it to stop after making all these posts once they can't respond. Maybe this was just to save face?-surely everyone knows you are only preaching to yourself when you had the other party banned. This is just silly and you are embarrassing yourself to the point of mental competency in general...far past your recent FAIL. This will be my only post and only login so I won't be reading/responding to whatever nonsense you respond with. My only advice is that after crying to mommy to save you (which she did)...you certainly seem to be continuing the conversation on your own. That's just sad. I hope you get whatever professional help you need
</div>

Such extremes....I also wrote that I couldn't check my pm's or check replies from admin....

which has been fixed and all has been said and done now....

helps I guess to put the finishing touches on it.....

just wanted to say thanks to whoever it was that followed me out there and showed up 15 minutes after I did

that made me feel like I was onto something.....

now off to the second location up in the 'ear'
10-27-2014, 04:52 PM,
Eldorados Gold
Looks like the cut is the blaze to me

[Image: 68x06-Ancient-Mining-Activity.jpg]
02-26-2015, 12:09 PM,
Eldorados Gold
There was a guy called Frank M. Brown who drowned in the Marble Canyon. Maybe the 'Brown' in the poem refers to him? Maybe where he lives is where his body was found, or where he was laid to rest? I think brown is definitely a name, as it is capitalised within the poem.
02-26-2015, 12:30 PM,
Eldorados Gold
That Really looks like a cool place to explore and hunt for treasure. You might be able to find some kind of treasure in the area. Treasure hunting season for my region is just about here and I have been trying to get areas where I can go Metal detecting lined up during the cold months. I'm always going somewhere so I know I'll find some goodies this year. EEE HA....Have fun Enjoy what your doing at the time. Thank GOD for a little bit of feedom, Metal Detectors and beautiful country
02-26-2015, 02:59 PM,
Eldorados Gold
Makes sense after the winter heave.
Shhh they aren't listening.