Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eldorados Gold
05-16-2014, 08:59 PM,
Eldorados Gold
It's true, people come and go, search and fail or never search at all from not being able to put anything together good enough to launch. But there are also those too who have been around from the beginning that are probably just biding their time for their own reasons or waiting for the right "Blaze" to present itself so to speak. This is not for meek. Or maybe it is? :-) Who really knows who's given up and who hasn't? It's nice to see people here because then we know where they are at and what they are doing. I'm sure we will see who's who and what's what as ff participates further as this goes on. But I don't care about all that. It's what they whisper and how he responds.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
05-16-2014, 10:01 PM,
Eldorados Gold
Oh yeah....... I forgot, pass the popcorn, please. 8-)
05-16-2014, 11:29 PM,
Eldorados Gold

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from mdavis19 on May 16, 2014, 7:50 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from Eldorado on May 16, 2014, 5:04 pm</b>

so thanks for reaffirming that it might be NEAR the area I have chosen........and thanks again cause I had never heard that "It goes with the statement Mr. Fenn made to Dal about the box being surrounded by trees"
</div>

That has been discussed at length in the past. I am of the opinion that it is just another of Fenn's non-clue clues. After all, every place on Earth is technically surrounded by trees, even if the nearest trees are 200 miles away, or more than 300 miles west of Toledo.

Pride goeth before a fall. Fenn said the finder of the treasure will move with confidence. He didn't say over-confidence. A lot of people have been crowing their over-confidence here this year, and have embarked, or claim they will soon embark, not on searches, but on recovery missions. The year is early yet, but the results are already starting to come in.

illinoisghost - Struck out

Plato II - Sruck out

Eldorado - Yet to be determined

Samsith - Yet to be determined

Old Timer- Yet to be determined

I have to say it is very entertaining to watch, kind of like watching NASCAR just to see the crashes. Pass the popcorn.

mdavis19</div>
</div>

scott W - yet to be determined.
05-16-2014, 11:35 PM,
Eldorados Gold
[/quote]

Pass me some popcorn too! There has been 100% failure in the past and I foresee a whole lot more failure to come; at best there will be one person who pulls this off if (and that is a big if) someone is able to crack the poem. It is quite entertaining to watch how so many think they are something special and carry on crowing how brilliant they are at solving the poem... and then the humility comes of that failed search and most never return to tell their tale of failure and disappointment. Keep that popcorn popper popping, those who fail are always quickly replaced by the next round of egotistical know-it-alls who are going to find it on their first trip out![/quote]

I posted my mult-year failure in the introduction board. It was a killer. It still sounds perfect though.
05-17-2014, 01:47 AM,
Eldorados Gold
pop pop pop.....just like a movie...

I am going to make a screenplay about this one.....filled with all kinds of fear and loathing in las vegas drug induced wanderings through the woods, similar to Young Guns when they were roaming the desert on peyote....

LOL

I just got off the plane in Philly.....and am in the hotel up over the skyline and this is fantastic feeling......

So to describe the Thrill of the Chase is as exciting to me as walking through the ghetto at 230 in the morning for a box of Crown Fried Chicken.....and some smokes at 7-11

I will tell you there are some real serious discussions going on here.....how many pages now......

I downloaded my information and compiled it into a folder and said to hell with wandering ..... Im going to go out to Denver by train, rent a Jeep for a week, and go camping......

Im an experienced Caving and Climbing Guide, Wilderness EMT and First Aid Tech, a Rigger, and think Im badass enough to chew my own arm off if I was pinned under a rock, and am going to have fun no matter what......

Just let me take the chest and go in peace and dont be jealous when I post the pics.....LOL...we can all share a laugh together if I'm wrong for sure.,.....ROFL

I am working on the rest of the cypher of the Money Pit Stone......I have cracked one word in spanish and am trying to decypher the rest of the written characters of the treasure.

the key word......Found......"Hallado" in spanish........the rest is coming slowly because I cannot find a program to match the word patterns in spanish....they only are in english.......so i have to crack it traditionally, or with trial and error methods....

the cypher also is related to a diagram that is directional in its characters....

so the characters mean something as a guide on a map, and have a cypher that translates a description of something being "Found"........the word "Hallado" has two meanings.......one is Trove, the other is Found or Discovered.....

any way you look at it this is a treasure trove from a Pirate from long ago...

one of the remaining descendants of one of the pirates who buried the treasure, kept a personal hand drawn copy of the map, and it was handed down through the family, pointing at the other trove from Oak Island, saying the treasure was so large that they had to bury the rest in another location.

The Stone-shaped sextant on the island is clearly pointing right at the other trove, and the place it is pointing, the outline on the map, is drawn on a rock, with a pirate hat on it, and an X marked over the pirate's eye patch...

my guess is that the trove was the stolen treasure of Spain, plundered from the Americas, and stored in Cuba.......apparently there was a series of Pirates hired by the English to steal the treasure, and to bury it away from the spanish colonies, so they moved it to the remote island of nova scotia....a fleet was intercepted and a few that made it away were supposedly lost at sea from a storm....still resting on the bottom of the Atlantic.

Fact is there is probably more Nazi Gold and Spanish Plunder left around than any other treasure trove........

the proof it was spanish, was the fact that recently a Piece of Eight was unearthed on Oak Island....and there was also a pair of scissors dating back to spanish origin of the 1600's.......

all that history behind us....we still have tons of gold to find....and this is something that could easily kick off my apprenticeship in Trove Hunting. I have Marty Lavine's email and phone numbers......

we will see if he is willing enough to let me on the show in the next season........I might shock a few people and steer them further into the mystery than they ever have gone.........uncovering what is there, and what may have been "Found" already by some old red coats......who commissioned its burial there on behalf of the crown.....

05-17-2014, 02:28 AM,
Eldorados Gold

<b>Quote from Cloudcover on May 16, 2014, 6:32 pm</b>

Samsmith when are you going to check out this sure thing of yours?
</div>

Haven't made my plans yet Cloudcover...sometime this summer I hope...Have too many responsibilities at home right now...My step-daughter graduates High School in two weeks and that means a trip to WI and a generous gift to start her off in college...Family must come first right now...Will wait 'til time and finances allow me the luxury of a trip...From all the discussion an the blogs no-one is even close to my spot as yet...The box will not be stumbled upon...It has been safe for four years, a few months now won't matter... Smile

You refer to my "sure thing"...Nothing is sure in life but death, everything else is negotiable(yes, even taxes)...What I do have I have stated before, a named location...How I derived that I will not state openly...It is well hidden in Mr. Fenn's poem...I know what I see in black and white cannot be by accident or coincidence...It is there and it is real...I <i>can</i> say, with confidence, that <i>everything</i> Mr. Fenn has stated about the poem is wholly and completely true... Smile

If by chance one day I get the opportunity to explain all this, I know that many will say: "How can I not have seen this?! It's so simple and right in front of me!"...This I tell you for true...Word... Smile

While some searchers may vilify me, say I'm crowing, or arrogant, or even crazy, then so be it...The proof is in the pudding, as they say...I simply cannot dispute the words I have in front of me right now on paper and in plain English...I am left with no choice but to believe... Smile

I truly wish each and everyone the best of luck in this chase...And I will applaud them for a job well done should one beat me to the box...It will simply tell me I was correct but, alas, late...That will be my fault and no-one else...In another's words- I will have succeeded in whatever failure resulted... Smile

Oh, I forgot, please pass the popcorn!... Smile

05-17-2014, 07:13 AM,
Eldorados Gold
And I wish everyone good luck in the chase too. Even if most everyone crashes and burns in a race, eventually someone will cross the finish line. I'm off to make more popcorn, and work on my own (probably wrong) solution.

mdavis19
05-17-2014, 11:06 AM,
Eldorados Gold
Goodluck, El Dorado! Thats a great treasure tale. Within the last 8 month a Spanish gold piece was traded for a tank of gas in northern NM. So indeed there is treasure out there and people who are ignorant of the value of what they have found. Were they smart enough to use a metal detector to see if there was a trove? Probably not. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-17-2014, 11:38 AM,
Eldorados Gold

<b>Quote from scott W on May 17, 2014, 12:29 am</b>
<b>Quote from mdavis19 on May 16, 2014, 7:50 pm</b>
<b>Quote from Eldorado on May 16, 2014, 5:04 pm</b>

so thanks for reaffirming that it might be NEAR the area I have chosen........and thanks again cause I had never heard that "It goes with the statement Mr. Fenn made to Dal about the box being surrounded by trees"
</div>

That has been discussed at length in the past. I am of the opinion that it is just another of Fenn's non-clue clues. After all, every place on Earth is technically surrounded by trees, even if the nearest trees are 200 miles away, or more than 300 miles west of Toledo.

Pride goeth before a fall. Fenn said the finder of the treasure will move with confidence. He didn't say over-confidence. A lot of people have been crowing their over-confidence here this year, and have embarked, or claim they will soon embark, not on searches, but on recovery missions. The year is early yet, but the results are already starting to come in.

illinoisghost - Struck out

Plato II - Sruck out

Eldorado - Yet to be determined

Samsith - Yet to be determined

Old Timer- Yet to be determined

I have to say it is very entertaining to watch, kind of like watching NASCAR just to see the crashes. Pass the popcorn.

mdavis19</div>
</div>

scott W - yet to be determined.</div>
</div>

I'm feeling a bit left out too. Apparently, I don't even stand a chance... Now which Dam do I need to start at? I have hob...we all know it's a dang fish, right? :?
05-17-2014, 11:57 AM,
Eldorados Gold
Seeker - yet to be determined

Feel better?...You just don't crow loud enough as the rest of the list has been accused of...You're more into discussion than most, but you are definitely still warped!...Glad to know you as a friend!...Hang tough Ol' Yeller!... Smile