Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a damn
05-17-2014, 03:07 PM,
Not a damn
That destroyed all of my solutions to the clues.
05-17-2014, 03:28 PM,
Not a damn
Maybe he don't care if it is found in a 1000 years but I think a searcher gave him a perfect solve and he knows that it will be found soon!
05-17-2014, 03:29 PM,
Not a damn
I think he just told some people in a round about way that WWWH didn't have anything to do with a dam and whether they got it or not, now he feels the need to clarify this not only for them, but for everyone, so as to keep things fair.

I don't believe it matters who he has been talking to or what he's said to them, only that he's been talking and because of that, now we have more information than we did before. So whether he keeps choosing to participate or may even slip up and say too much to someone and we all benefit, all that is important is that we keep getting more given to us. Whether/how much they do help you is for each of us to filter out. I'm on my 100th legal pad. :-) Now the process of elimination.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
05-17-2014, 03:53 PM,
Not a damn

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from will197532 on May 17, 2014, 4:28 pm</b>

Maybe he don't care if it is found in a 1000 years but I think a searcher gave him a perfect solve and he knows that it will be found soon!
</div>

I agree. I wonder how many searchers did send him a complete solve at the time of Scrapbooks 61 and 62. Perhaps someone is feeling even more confident now.
05-17-2014, 03:59 PM,
Not a damn
You know, and that could very well be a part of it all too. If so, it would be just more confirmation that they are on the right path or have most of it figured out. Evidently, they don't have it all figured out or they would have the chest. Or they are waiting for something.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
05-17-2014, 04:07 PM,
Not a damn
At this pace there will be a lot of people running to the finish line!
05-18-2014, 09:51 AM,
Not a damn

<b>Quote from Desertphile on May 17, 2014, 4:07 pm</b>

That destroyed all of my solutions to the clues.
</div>

Can you Imagine if he eliminated Water falls! Thada be a hoot and a 1/2...
05-18-2014, 10:16 AM,
Not a damn

<b>Quote from Retired Postmaster on May 17, 2014, 4:53 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">

</div>

I agree. I wonder how many searchers did send him a complete solve at the time of Scrapbooks 61 and 62. Perhaps someone is feeling even more confident now.</div>
</div>
Forrest had been given the heads up to a complete solve many many months prior and a solve for every single comment he has made there after.

Even messages that the chest would be picked up soon.

And lo and behold he responded.

Are you brave (indian) and in the wood ?

What would you be doing there ?
05-18-2014, 10:35 AM,
Not a damn

<b>Quote from locolobo on May 18, 2014, 10:19 am</b>
<b>Quote from Retired Postmaster on May 17, 2014, 4:53 pm</b>

</div>

I agree. I wonder how many searchers did send him a complete solve at the time of Scrapbooks 61 and 62. Perhaps someone is feeling even more confident now.</div>
</div>

LOL!! Lotsa crows on here these days, but the quiet little hummin' bird just goes merrily on her way!

When ya going out, R-P??..........loco Smile</div>
</div>

Crows?

As I recall, you seemed to have ALL the answers many times in the past. How's that working out for you? Maybe it would be wise for you to listen up!! you old Texas fart, instead of chasing carrots around. :-) Your comment had absolutely nothing to do with what was being said. ........just saying.

05-18-2014, 02:50 PM,
Not a damn
I'm glad he posted this as I had thought about taking a tour of a certain dam and then using my wheelchair to go off road and find the chest at the bottom of the dam in the rocks. I sent him this solution and he must have been worried about me.

Thank you Forrest for correcting me on that and saving me the trip.

-J