Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a damn
05-18-2014, 03:22 PM,
Not a damn
Lobo it's ok your location has you no confidence but there are some that do, with a little therapy and rehab you will be back in the saddle of your burro Smile I think you misunderstood what me and RP was saying but we are aloud a mistake or two. My trip is in 19 days and I guess I will have my crow BBQ or rotisserie but either way I'm going with my brother and brother inlaw and there will at least be a lot of beer so keep the burro ready might need it to get home.
05-18-2014, 03:38 PM,
Not a damn
Just saw your post you old crazy coyote. Well, I know what gets your goat now don't I. :-) That was easy. Noob? I been watching you for awhile and although not commenting, I have been on the search for over 2yrs there cowboy. Little person? I'm 6ft. 4 and 250, so unless you have something more than just your hands, you'd better watch your mouth. Now, if your calling me a little person for putting you in your place for your ignorance and saying other people are crows and evidently think your somehow better than they are, then hey, whatever chaps your perfumed hide. And as far as I'm concerned, we're all crows and little people, looking for that shiny object out there in the sand. Good luck to you as well loco........ :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
05-18-2014, 05:43 PM,
Not a damn
@locolobo - sooner rather than later. It will be my one and only trip this year. Forrest hasn't put any holes/doubts in my solution so far. Good luck.

@will197532 - have a good and safe trip.
05-18-2014, 05:45 PM,
Not a damn
I wanna be a raven, can I? Can I? Huh, pleeaseeee? Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-18-2014, 06:35 PM,
Not a damn
Of course you can deb, you can be a raven, a Rocky Mtn. magpie, a golden eagle, whatever blows your skirt up(no disrespect intended!)...You certainly have my permission(for what it's worth!)... lol ... Smile
05-18-2014, 09:18 PM,
Not a damn
Roadrunner for me, I'm scared of heights. Umm and any package with ACME on the label.
05-19-2014, 12:39 AM,
Not a damn
LOL Roadrunners fly too. A couple of summers ago I kept hearing this loud sound like a dove makes coming down through my swamp cooler. I went out to look and it was a roadrunner. Smile

05-19-2014, 07:16 AM,
Not a damn
With the latest clue, I have not a bloody damn clue where to look for the treasure.
05-19-2014, 08:54 AM,
Not a damn
LOL I would think you of all the searchers would be most likely to have a clue. Get out your sextant, and figure it out. Thats a pretty big hint. Smile
05-19-2014, 01:17 PM,
Not a damn
If f keeps giving out info which excludes places and things it seems better just wait till he tells us where it is then. Also if he gives us hints like whisper etc it to me becomes a waiting game since it also has not been found in almost 4 years? Unless I have a sure no lose hand specific area I am holding my chips.