Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a damn
05-23-2014, 06:55 PM,
Not a damn
Maybe so Butch, But the statement came unsolicited, No TV cameras, No Book signing group asking question, No media report of someone digging at a Dam. Even In fenn language, It's doesn't make sense to dismiss a dam if it doesn't include the water it controls, The sole reason for a dam.

Something was said to someone or a small group and a slip of the tongue may have happened. And to tell someone WWWH is not a dam, that's a big deal to some. So instead of it getting around Fenn told a searcher, this, that or the other... the comment came to light.

I'm sure It killed a lot of theories, Not mine, But a lot... Scotty--Over and Out Captain.
04-10-2017, 02:41 PM,
RE: Not a damn
I found some good stuff here and was going to make a thread on this topic, but felt it was best to resurrect this thread.

I believe this to be one of the few important after poem comments or questions.

Remember, stay safe in the mountains

down with the evil twin