Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Chat vital signs
05-20-2014, 08:52 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Anyone - Where's Stephanie? Did she quit her own blog or quit the Chase or did her husband Jeff become ill again or maybe something with her dad? What happened to her that she doesn't post anymore? Does anybody know if she's okay?
05-20-2014, 09:08 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Never assume anything. We, my family and I have been searching for three and a half years. I really detest this attitude of the veterans versuses amateurs. People need to get over themselves. Silence doesnt mean smarter, it just means they think they are smarter. So much overblown ego.
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-20-2014, 10:03 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
I have been in this since TTOTC book was published and I think they longer you have been it is a benefit and keeps you from going on wild goose chases where an amateur may think is the location of the chest. All of the veterens that I have talked to for instance would never go back to the first few places again after learning more. To me the more I know the harder it is to fnd a site really worthy enough to go to and it gets harder the more you know and you throw out alot of areas since you already know it could not be there based on things you learned. People just starting are going to say that they know where it is but if you watch and read the veteran stories they tend not to reveal as much and I did reveal more earlier but but now I think my solves are alot wiser and I tend not to reveal as much. Anyways I am a joker not a writer.
05-20-2014, 10:18 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Glad I'm post Today Show LOL

I think we are all crazy, but have more fun than those so called normal people.
05-20-2014, 10:22 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from boomergirl on May 20, 2014, 11:18 am</b>

Glad I'm post Today Show LOL

I think we are all crazy, but have more fun than those so called normal people.
</div>

Post Toasties? Like I have said before this site is like getting sobering up advice from a bunch of drunks.
05-20-2014, 10:25 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Thanks crazyfamily and nobody, sounds like you got the drift of the question. Interesting, good insight. I also try to listen to all equally, the amateurs for their new insight and the veterans for a measure of my own confidence or shortcomings. Wildgoose chases?..I agree fully, ahhh...those were the days, young dumb and full of tangential information. I do feel that the amateurs outnumber the veterans however and this is of benefit to the veterans with a solid solve and awaiting their chance to get boots on the ground. Deb, What?...Not sure what your talking about. Did somebody already bring this topic forward at some point?

Liv42dy
05-21-2014, 03:53 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
I have been searching for the treasure chest since November of year 2011. I am no more closer to finding the chest than someone who started looking this morning. There are no "amateurs" and no "veterans."
05-21-2014, 04:13 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Well, I'm one of the newbies and only learned of the treasure last summer. I rushed out and bought the book then went off half cocked and did a quick 3 day search only to come to believe I really didn't have a clue where to look. Have done a lot more thinking and research on the matter but now can't go because of a current job but am sending my wife and sister in law out soon with all my new great ideas. I am enjoying the blog with yall.
05-21-2014, 04:35 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Handy, great to meet you. There is plenty of information and ideas on all the different blogs. Good luck to you and yours!
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-23-2014, 11:50 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Thank you, deb