Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Chat vital signs
05-23-2014, 08:11 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Desertphile on May 21, 2014, 4:53 pm</b>

I have been searching for the treasure chest since November of year 2011. I am no more closer to finding the chest than someone who started looking this morning. There are no "amateurs" and no "veterans."
</div>

On spot as always. :-)

Still singing karaoke? I really need to come check it out. ........peace, Thoreau of Gallina canyon.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
05-23-2014, 08:31 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs

I have been searching for the treasure chest since November of year 2011. I am no more closer to finding the chest than someone who started looking this morning. There are no "amateurs" and no "veterans."
</div>

Hey @Desert, I'm in Kansas, and it's not here!! Now what am I supposed to do?
05-24-2014, 06:38 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs

<b>Quote from Milan on May 23, 2014, 9:31 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">

</div>

Hey @Desert, I'm in Kansas, and it's not here!! Now what am I supposed to do?</div>
</div>

The treasure is no longer in Kansas! Someone's found it!
05-24-2014, 06:43 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs

<b>Quote from Project Why on May 23, 2014, 9:11 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">

</div>

On spot as always. :-)

Still singing karaoke? I really need to come check it out. ........peace, Thoreau of Gallina canyon.</div>
</div>

Golly, I barely get to town long enough one day a month to buy groceries, let alone assault people with my singing.
05-24-2014, 07:33 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Modesty becomes you Desertphile, but I loved your video...My particular gifts(if you call them that) lie in poetry and paint...Couldn't carry a tune in a bushel basket, and forget dancing, trip all over myself...Would love to hear your rendition of Marty Robbins "El Paso"...Hope to meet you one day...Should I ever make it to Santa Fe area, I will look you up just to say "Howdy!"... Smile
05-24-2014, 09:36 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Desertphile did you happen to make a video of Fennboree or is it what happens in Fennboree stays in Fennboree Wink
05-24-2014, 10:10 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs

<b>Quote from will197532 on May 24, 2014, 10:36 am</b>

Desertphile did you happen to make a video of Fennboree or is it what happens in Fennboree stays in Fennboree Wink
</div>

I didn't see anyone making a video (other than Nick the Aussie on Friday). I'm working on my story & pictures.
05-24-2014, 07:15 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
I had planned on video taping part of Fennboree, but I did not.
05-24-2014, 08:02 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
What's the word Desertphile? You seemed a little down and out over the "dam" thing. Any new leads or ideas? I mean, you came out of the depths of the mojave and survived and now your like the funnel web spider up there in that canyon. Are you waiting now like the spider? Well, you sure picked a beautiful place to be. :-) I want to make a trip up to concord MA and see Walden Pond. Maybe if I watch the ants long enough I might get an answer to where the chest is located? Or maybe the woodchuck can tell me where the wood is "in" that he chucked? Or maybe the monks know? I hear they may be eventually making brew up there? If so, I'll have to come back up there to check it out. Maybe we could have a snort and watch your YouTube videos. Really, I would like to see the Dino tracks and the glyphs.

Anyway, just want to say I like the way you always shoot it straight. Well, except for Kansas. :-) Stay strong!! It ain't over till the fat lady sings at the cowgirl!!

Nora Kelly

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-25-2014, 07:54 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Current vitals

BP 90/50

pulse tachy @ 150bpm

Respirations 12

Diagnosis: Focusing on the negative

Script: Reality brick 3x day

Allergies: Grapes and premature claim jumpers

Diet: not grapes

Intake/Output: Garbage in garbage out

Prognosis: Guarded

Care plan:

1. mellowdramaticsectomy STAT

2. Attend chase anonymous meetings daily and find a sponsor

3. constructive blog input

4. Thrill: take it or leave it

follow up: as needed, live 4 the day and be happy we are not dead already, despite the funeral atmosphere.