Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Chat vital signs
06-25-2014, 07:54 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Current vitals

BP 90/50

pulse tachy @ 150bpm

Respirations 12

Diagnosis: Focusing on the negative

Script: Reality brick 3x day

Allergies: Grapes and premature claim jumpers

Diet: not grapes

Intake/Output: Garbage in garbage out

Prognosis: Guarded

Care plan:

1. mellowdramaticsectomy STAT

2. Attend chase anonymous meetings daily and find a sponsor

3. constructive blog input

4. Thrill: take it or leave it

follow up: as needed, live 4 the day and be happy we are not dead already, despite the funeral atmosphere.

06-25-2014, 08:37 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Big Grin

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from liv42dy on June 25, 2014, 8:54 am</b>

Current vitals

BP 90/50

pulse tachy @ 150bpm

Respirations 12

Diagnosis: Focusing on the negative

Script: Reality brick 3x day

Allergies: Grapes and premature claim jumpers

Diet: not grapes

Intake/Output: Garbage in garbage out

Prognosis: Guarded

Care plan:

1. mellowdramaticsectomy STAT

2. Attend chase anonymous meetings daily and find a sponsor

3. constructive blog input

4. Thrill: take it or leave it

follow up: as needed, live 4 the day and be happy we are not dead already, despite the funeral atmosphere.
</div>
06-26-2014, 01:43 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Cloves are for prematurity. Standard disclaimer: check with you doctor before starting any new...etc, etc, blah, blah blah.
06-27-2014, 07:30 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
BCO: What? sorry to tell you but by the sound of it that may not of been cloves you were smoking.

06-27-2014, 09:42 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
I don't smoke and hate second hand smoke. Just a feeble attempt at humor. I was thinking about Fenn's post about the cloves and why his wife had three bottles of them. At that time I looked at natural remedies and what cloves could be used for. Your post said something about premature claim jumping so I was giving a natural remedy for that.

hmmm, you weren't really sorry to tell me were you?
06-27-2014, 01:11 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Was not aware of the clove post. Also just trying to be humorus, thought you were out in left field with that statement. Obviously i was the one in left field.

Liv42dy Big Grin
06-27-2014, 01:19 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Now that I think of it, I did go to that James Taylor concert in the 70's. Is that guilt by association, not "The Association" because he didn't sing with them that I know of ? So the flip side of that coin would be innocent by association. So does that explain Fenn saying "I wish I could have lived to do, the things I was attributed to." hmm....indeed.
06-30-2014, 11:35 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
I think we have a heartbeat again

06-30-2014, 09:18 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
@liv.
08-04-2014, 11:34 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Asystole _________________________________________________________________________________________

There is a new breed on this site which only produces redundancy and B.S. sessions. Sad No point in blogging with an apparent lack of focused and constructive chase input. Three guesses where i am likely headed.

liv42dy