Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Chat vital signs
12-12-2014, 08:16 AM,
Chase Chat vital signs
I don't know why they make them so big. It's in the forum software. It's bugged me also.

Good point Old Drum.
01-30-2015, 08:46 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
While on the blog, Sandra & I (separate computers) have been getting a pop-up that looks like an invitation to a Trojan. Something like 'click here to update your browser.' Anyone else getting these?
01-30-2015, 11:53 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
I got one of those on another site. It was a program that latches onto and replaces your regular browser. Ended up having to uninstall the stupid thing.
Shhh they aren't listening.
05-22-2015, 01:40 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Well, it has been one year almost to the day since this thread was started. Chase chat is alive and well with some expected redundancy as well as new insights. Some "veterans" have dissapeared from the chat or the chase all together while the amatuers have become seasoned with some of them destined to repeat the mistakes of others here and gone. What have I learned from all this? If something can not be found where it should be, it is time to look where it should not be.

It would be nice to have a simple list of places searched more than once available to all which should narrow the search area to about 1000 square miles per state as opposed to maybe 4000 square miles per state!!! Anyway, I feel this site continues to provide valuable insight with a good mix of veterans and amatuers. This does not include the rhyming verses or new poems that are posted within some threads. what is that about anyway? So as the summer months begin, hopefully this site will continue to provide valuable information and not superficial BS or simple BS sessions not related to the chase.
05-22-2015, 01:51 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Well, excuse me, but I think you've got the little rabbit in my yard's panties in a wad! No karats for you! Sad
05-22-2015, 01:59 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Sounds great Liv, but everything relates to the chase. IMO
05-22-2015, 02:00 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
NTMI: What? 8O
05-22-2015, 02:07 PM,
Chase Chat vital signs
Boomergirl: If you believe that then the amount of extraneous BS that is also presented here will keep you even farther away from the chest. I suggest you dissect every single thing on this site and relate it to the chase, then use it in your solve. This will keep people from worrying that you will find the chest before they do.