Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenny Kile Questions with Forrest
06-02-2014, 03:31 PM,
Great thanks for the latest clues, @Nora the first question works in both ways ( Man by day Women by night ) Smile
06-02-2014, 05:20 PM,
I wonder how is he isn't sure the second person in the party was a women? Either they sent a video or picture with there solution and Forrest couldn't make out the other person. This comment just opens up more question than it answers!

06-02-2014, 05:46 PM,
until he said there may also have been a woman there, I was thinking maybe he meant himself. He's a man and he's certainly been the closest to the chest.
06-02-2014, 09:23 PM,
I'll admit it was me and my wife Beachy f was referring to but dang don't remember which site it was of the hundreds we did. lol or maybe he was just talking about me and my female part not partner.
06-02-2014, 10:17 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from will197532 on June 2, 2014, 4:31 pm</b>

Great thanks for the latest clues, @Nora the first question works in both ways ( Man by day Women by night ) Smile
</div>

That's it Will, I'm hacking into your computer now and showing everyone those nude pictures of you and those dolphins or maybe you playing paintball buck naked - masochist. :-) The crazy sh** !! we do when we drink.

As far as who's been closest to the treasure, hell, if that's all, after this long, then the rest of us might as well give up and move on while we've still got some dignity left. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-02-2014, 11:12 PM,
Damn it loco. Good luck to YOU!! :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-03-2014, 06:56 AM,
I have no dignity left. That flew out the window along with my sanity. Smile I apologize for my behavior. No excuses. Sad

As Nobody said it indicates a male /female team. I believe Stephanie searches with her husband?
Shhh they aren't listening.
06-03-2014, 07:29 AM,
Maybe he wasn't sure if it was a woman because it was an apparition - or maybe even an aberration! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Go towards the light, Forrest!

I like Jenny Kile's site. I found a couple of things on there that I think are really interesting and I'll bet ol' Forrest has looked that site over too.
06-03-2014, 08:22 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Sixer on June 2, 2014, 4:14 pm</b>

Hi all,

I have posted a few new Questions with Fenn:

http://mysteriouswritings.com/questions-with-fenn/

</div>

"The most common mistake that I see searchers make is that they underestimate the importance of the first clue. If you don’t have that one nailed down you might as well stay home and play

Canasta.f"

Begin it where warm waters halt

https://translate.google.com/#la/en/can%20Asta

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...mtlogo.png

astree

PS - Thanks, Jenny, for all your great articles Smile
GOD +8 / OWL +4 / SAP +4 / WET

[Image: 80px-Economic_template.svg.png]

06-03-2014, 07:43 PM,
"As far as I know the closest person to the treasure was a man, but there may have been a woman with him."

What if Forrest is referring to gender identity not gender? Otherwise he would be sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday Fenn Favorite By Jenny Kile admin 112 4,014 05-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Forrest answers 5 questions admin 1 303 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Last Post: jdh