Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenny Kile Questions with Forrest
06-09-2014, 09:34 PM,
Absolutely. What ff says is really ALL we have. I'll take whatever he wants to give us.

"Any part of some is better than no part of any.” ff

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-10-2014, 07:18 PM,
And another:

http://mysteriouswritings.com/questions-with-fenn/

I'm glad you are enjoying them. I am so appreciative and grateful Forrest is giving his time to do them.

~ Jenny/sixer
06-10-2014, 07:58 PM,
Sixer love the updates thanks
06-10-2014, 08:25 PM,
Six - these questions are very helpful. Keep them coming!
06-13-2014, 05:36 AM,
Thanks guys...remember if you have a Question to ask for all to take part in, just let me know.

Two others were posted just now:

06-13-2014, 08:18 AM,
Thanks Jenny(I appreciate you!!) for using this thread to post them so we can also talk about what he said here.

I especially like the questions that don't have anything to do with the chest. Those answers are the ones that I believe are great for us to learn from beyond the chase.
06-13-2014, 10:38 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Sixer on June 13, 2014, 6:36 am</b>

Thanks guys...remember if you have a Question to ask for all to take part in, just let me know.

Two others were posted just now:

</div>

Jenny,

Here is a question for you to ask Forrest:

Forrest, you originally indicated that you hid the treasure in the 2009-2010 time frame for good reasons. Then at Moby dickens you said, "It was fifteen years from the time that I got cancer until the time that I hid the treasure chest. Fifteen years." You stated you got cancer in 1988 which means you hid it in 2003 time frame. Dal recently said that you made a mistake when you made that statement at the Moby Dickens book signing? Is Dal's statement correct?

Use the name "Bert" as the asker - it is not my name but I believe it is more likely to draw a response.

Thank you!

The Wolf
06-13-2014, 04:01 PM,
I have a question. What's been your top 5 favorite moments since starting the chase that might have been unexpected. I'm not asking what the top 5 worst are, because I'm not that vain that I want to hear my name so much lol.

Oh, use the name Ernie as the asker-it is not my name but I believe it's more likely to draw a response

*kidding* It's too obvious, I'm Stephanie...even Forrest would see through that.
06-13-2014, 07:16 PM,
Here's my question:

Well, first of all, I would like to thank you so very much for the opportunity you've given all of us and for all the great and wonderful stories. I've learned so much and just knowing you has made my adventures worthwhile. You truly are a national treasure. :-) - Forrest, if you ever decide to hide another treasure, will you bury it like you did this one?

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-13-2014, 08:04 PM,
My question is if this spot is special to you is it mentioned in TTOTC or in TFTW or is the poem to lead us there and the spot explains why it's special?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday Fenn Favorite By Jenny Kile admin 97 7,622 05-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Forrest answers 5 questions admin 1 595 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Last Post: jdh