Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenny Kile Questions with Forrest
06-03-2014, 08:05 PM,
I am pretty sure Forrest can tell a man from a woman.lol
Shhh they aren't listening.
06-03-2014, 08:15 PM,
I'm pretty sure he was referring to me, but was not sure if I was a man or woman, since I am from a town once known as the sex change capital of the world, lol. Dr. Biber (RIP) was my neighbor.
06-03-2014, 08:59 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from 23kachinas on June 3, 2014, 8:43 pm</b>

"As far as I know the closest person to the treasure was a man, but there may have been a woman with him."

What if Forrest is referring to gender identity not gender? Otherwise he would be sure.
</div>

Hmmm........?

Maybe I shouldn't have told him that this was all just a bunch of bull**** !! And that he never meant for it to be found and was just havin some fun with us before he went to eat dinner at the great banquet table of history? :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-03-2014, 10:27 PM,
wasn't forrest himself the man that was last person nearest the chest and some others have been within 500 feet?

and then he can't remember if it was a man or women close to it at his house before hiding it?
06-03-2014, 11:13 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from mafirst on June 3, 2014, 9:15 pm</b>

I'm pretty sure he was referring to me, but was not sure if I was a man or woman, since I am from a town once known as the sex change capital of the world, lol. Dr. Biber (RIP) was my neighbor.
</div>

Sis, sis, sis...surely he's referring to YOU, but yet I don't have a handle on the solve? See, by my estimates, your brother (XY) was the closest, and his sister (XX) may have been with him. And it was somewhere around the time that Stephanie was visiting family in FL - but I may be off on the time.

06-08-2014, 05:55 PM,
Hi all, I just posted two new Questions that were asked to Forrest, and his Answers to those:

http://mysteriouswritings.com/questions-with-fenn/

Another great story, and interesting responses....
06-09-2014, 09:34 PM,
Absolutely. What ff says is really ALL we have. I'll take whatever he wants to give us.

"Any part of some is better than no part of any.” ff

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
06-10-2014, 07:18 PM,
And another:

http://mysteriouswritings.com/questions-with-fenn/

I'm glad you are enjoying them. I am so appreciative and grateful Forrest is giving his time to do them.

~ Jenny/sixer
06-10-2014, 07:58 PM,
Sixer love the updates thanks
06-10-2014, 08:25 PM,
Six - these questions are very helpful. Keep them coming!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday Fenn Favorite By Jenny Kile admin 112 3,878 05-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Last Post: John Brown
  Forrest answers 5 questions admin 1 277 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Last Post: jdh