Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article about arrests in Yellowstone
08-09-2014, 09:42 AM,
Anytime there is white water rapids and rushing water... Anyone entering that water is placing their lives in the hands of Nature and Aqua Physics. The power of the water wins every time, only the skilled and crazy have a chance. Most of us are not. Did they not read Fenn's BOOKS? He said it wasn't in a Dangerous place? that means not having to cross roaring rapids... To each his own, I guess but to waste resources is not good and I wouldn't want the Bill for that.

08-10-2014, 03:39 AM,
What if you can cross those dangerous white water rapids in a safe way?
08-10-2014, 06:19 AM,
It'd have to be pretty darn safe for a 69 yr old man w/ a bad back.
08-10-2014, 11:08 PM,
Old Drum, they wont listen. But you confirm for me what I have thought. Thank you, it was kind of you to share that. Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
08-11-2014, 12:26 AM,
A bridge is what I mean.
10-28-2014, 11:35 PM,
I mean they were arrested TWICE FOR THE SAME THING

and had to be rescued both times......

the park has Moderated and made their official decision...... 8-)

its not in Yellowstone,,,,,move along now
08-17-2015, 07:15 PM,
RE: Article about arrests in Yellowstone
Why would anyone think the Chest was near the Lamar River? I don't get that one.. or on a cliff that one must repel down? FF said it was not in a dangerous place... Repelling equals danger.