Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charmay and me
10-05-2014, 07:20 AM,
Charmay and me
Actually "in the wood" I found was related to a raft. I could never find that phrase when I wanted to find it again, but it was when I was researching the Rio Grande as a location.
10-05-2014, 09:07 AM,
Charmay and me
Yup, Yup old drum...I agree with that summation... Smile
01-10-2015, 11:30 PM,
Charmay and me
I don't think he buried it... here's why. If he buried it, his clues would be more specific! If it was buried, he would be more liberal with clues. He would have confidence it wouldn't be found that easy because even if you were in that spot and didn't have a metal detector you would NEVER find it.

Think about this.... He intended for family's to go searching for it. I don't believe he wanted us to be wearing head phones with fancy expensive metal detecting equipment. Any of us could just go walk out in the desert and BURY something and let it SIT for a thousand years.

He told us POINT BLANK he buried his bells!! but only "hid" the chest... Once again, lets not over think!