Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jump starting the learning curve
07-14-2014, 03:44 PM,
Don't forget about Page 47 of TTOTC.

hulk of a dirty name. (The Hulk)

Comics (funnies) are either good clue references ar he is messing with us big time!
07-14-2014, 06:46 PM,
I vote for messing.

mdavis19
03-24-2015, 12:33 AM,
Anyone - I see clues everywhere. For example - On page 25 line 7 ... "He remembered when ...to find a substitute, and the telephone ... end of the house. " Is FF telling us that he hid a "substitute" chest before the real one to make sure his plan would work? The Fenn house wasn't THAT big for the phone to be so far away.

Then the next sentence - "He really hated ... were hot on his plate." Does that refer to FF's impatience to get on with his plan of actually hiding the real chest instead of the substitute one? Would that account for the discrepancy between the 1988 + 15 years & the later hiding of the real treasure?