Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dal stops searching!
06-18-2014, 02:39 PM,
Dal stops searching!
Unsubstantiated accusations questioning peoples integrity. Why do people think its ok to do stuff like that? Jealousy is ugly.
06-18-2014, 02:53 PM,
Dal stops searching!
I like his last line.
06-18-2014, 02:58 PM,
Dal stops searching!

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from old drum on June 18, 2014, 3:53 pm</b>

I like his last line.
</div>

yes that was and probably for the best because if he did find it how was he going to explain how he knew without everyone questioning it. So has he benefitted quite well for doing it and was good for him.
06-18-2014, 03:13 PM,
Dal stops searching!
Whatever....

Just because he quit searching for it doesn't mean he's not looking for it.
06-18-2014, 03:31 PM,
Dal stops searching!
Dropping off like flies. NOT GOOD!

#-&#-*#*+##-!
Shhh they aren't listening.
06-18-2014, 03:44 PM,
Dal stops searching!

<b>Quote from deb on June 18, 2014, 4:31 pm</b>

Dropping off like flies. NOT GOOD!

#-&#-*#*+##-!
</div>

What?
06-18-2014, 04:18 PM,
Dal stops searching!
Unsubstantiated accusations questioning peoples integrity. Why do people think its ok to do stuff like that? Jealousy is ugly.
Shhh they aren't listening.
06-18-2014, 05:19 PM,
Dal stops searching!

<b>Quote from deb on June 18, 2014, 5:18 pm</b>

</div>

I agree, and can relate.
06-18-2014, 05:23 PM,
Dal stops searching!

<b>Quote from deb on June 18, 2014, 5:18 pm</b>

</div>

Agree. I prefer to think the best of people until they show otherwise. I'd rather be sometimes disappointed than harbor bitter suspicions.
06-18-2014, 06:59 PM,
Dal stops searching!
Why would Dal quit, just because of other people's opinions that he has an advantage? That doesn't make sense to me...except now everyone is cheering him on...so maybe he's smarter than I...I don't know lol. It doesn't matter to me either way...but I find it amusing that so many are begging him to stay. I mean I like who Dal is and all...but does it make sense to ask someone to stay in a competition with you that is closer to the person who has the answers to the end goal?

It probably would have been best for Forrest to just post these things on his own blog rather than picking a searcher to give first dibs on information to. I know I wasn't part of everyone's conversations here when they came up about Dal having advantages...but I get what you all are saying.