Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dal stops searching!
06-18-2014, 07:15 PM,
Dal stops searching!
Oh brother.
Shhh they aren't listening.
06-18-2014, 07:43 PM,
Dal stops searching!
Knock it off Deb. Steph has by now learned a critical lesson. You don't need to bury her alive in a red ant hill. Don't you have a temperance league meeting to attend? You can take the Church Lady with you. I hear she's a lot of fun. Did anyone doubt who would prevail for a second?
06-18-2014, 07:49 PM,
Dal stops searching!

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on June 18, 2014, 8:15 pm</b>

Oh brother.
</div>

Deb it does not seem logical that a person who is a close friend to forrest that communicates with him everyday to also be a searcher. For clarity sake and for his own good it would be wiser for him to stop searching. I am against him searching not because he is getting secret information and I never thought he had done that or nor do I think he asked forrest for information. One thing that could be useful is that we pretty much think that if we knew forrest it would help us in locating the chest, and if someone who talks freely to forrest would in my opinion give hum better insight in how forrest thinks. So how about an agreement that he could search but if he finds it he should just let it lie and become forrest #2 and sends out bogus hints. For his own safety just think of what the consequences could be if in fact he did find it and many people would attribute it to his closeness to forrest. I probably could never post this on Dal's site and not get torched.

So could you step back and try to see my thoughts on his peculiar closeness to forrest and why for clarity sake he should not search or maybe search but have it lie after finding it.
06-18-2014, 08:09 PM,
Dal stops searching!
I don't have a problem with Deb disagreeing with me. I like when people speak their mind even if it's against my view. I think that's great. I don't blame Dal one bit for being in the situation he is. I'd be if I could....who wouldn't.
06-18-2014, 08:25 PM,
Dal stops searching!
Heaven bless you then gal. Don't try to take these Titans on again if you value your peace of mind. I wouldn't want you to get hurt.
06-18-2014, 10:12 PM,
Dal stops searching!

Oh brother.
</div>

Geez, Deb, are you and Dal and ff really close? You seem to be strongly defending him. You are rude to Stephanie. Are you afraid of people scrutinizing your relationship with ff?

Is this blog ever going to be fun again?
06-18-2014, 10:43 PM,
Dal stops searching!
mafirst, why don't you just go recuse yourself?
06-18-2014, 11:25 PM,
Dal stops searching!

<b>Quote from mafirst on June 18, 2014, 11:12 pm</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">

Oh brother.
</div>

Geez, Deb, are you and Dal and ff really close? You seem to be strongly defending him. You are rude to Stephanie. Are you afraid of people scrutinizing your relationship with ff?

Is this blog ever going to be fun again?</div>
</div>

As soon as we clear up weather Dal should search or not we shall continue on with who has a clue and was lucky with fenn which is more fun. Stay tuned
06-18-2014, 11:27 PM,
Dal stops searching!
What ever, my intent was to get people talking on Stephanies blog again. No one was posting here at all.

I consider Forrest a friend, for that reason I can tell you one thing. He wouldnt help out a friend, if anything he would make it harder on them. How would he do that? He would give out more clues to put pressure on them. Think about that for a while.
Shhh they aren't listening.
06-18-2014, 11:54 PM,
Dal stops searching!
Damn, is that what he's been doing to me this whole time? Interesting. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield