Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dal stops searching!
06-19-2014, 09:30 AM,
Dal stops searching!
I'm sorry you feel this way Stephanie. I too have spent more money than I should of, but have no regrets.

I found the Chase to be a Spiritual Journey. I began my jouney last June after the unexpected death of my sigificant other of 17 years.

Daniel and I had seen Forrest on the Today show and thought it would be a fun way for us to escape the hot summer temperatures in Bullhead. Four of my girl friends in Portland and myself, have been searching for treasure many years and we then called our selves Fenn's Fab Five. When things didn't work out for the group, one of the members started encouraging me to go at it alone and named me FennsFilly. Last year at this time I was crying 24/7, and found The Thrill of the Chase to be a good distraction from my grief..

My emails to Fenn, began as taunting him. Then I sent him some personal emails thanking him for saving my life.....As far as Tucson, I was joking about how silly Chuck, Mafirst, NTMI and myself behaved.....Being a competative tennis player most of my life I learned how to lose, sounds to me like some others could benefit from this life lesson...If I find the chest it will be because I spent 24/7 for 365 days on research, and days/months on the ground in N.M. and Colo.. Now if you could please take me off your list of people to discredit.

Perhaps you are just as delusional about the other female players. Maybe you are the only one.
06-19-2014, 10:02 AM,
Dal stops searching!

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on June 19, 2014, 10:05 am</b>

Question: Can someone see on here where I said Dal should leave the chase? I'm being told that I said it and I don't ever recall feeling that way.
</div>
If you did say that, it would be the first thing you've said in a long time that made any sense..... Wink (snickering) just having fun.... Hang in there girl! I think I see a dim blaze at the end of the tunnel, oh...wait, it might be NTMI smoking a joint. Smile
06-19-2014, 10:08 AM,
Dal stops searching!

<b>Quote from NTMI on June 18, 2014, 11:43 pm</b>

mafirst, why don't you just go recuse yourself?
</div>

I would like to, but some Whackadoodle keeps dragging me back in, lol.
06-19-2014, 10:13 AM,
Dal stops searching!
They were honest questions and maybe an honest response. None of us will probably ever know. I'm not one bit delusional. Do you think I'd put myself out there and say those things if I didn't have proof?......funny you're searching there.

I know many of us have sad stories, and I'm sorry for yours. I think that is why this is so emotional for many. If you feel you've spent more than you should..give it a few more years and see if you still consider it a spiritual journey.

I'm sorry for this disagreement, but when someone gets on me...I'll get on them back by speaking my mind.

By the way, the site has been going down due to the volume of visitors if anyone notices it gets interrupted.
06-19-2014, 10:19 AM,
Dal stops searching!
In Colorado during a search this really stoned guy saw our license plate and was talking in the loudest voice like he was from the Colorado Tourism department telling us they had a pot vending machine down the road...was pretty funny.

I'm sorry to everyone that I'm being loud and probably not saying things people want to hear. I'm flying by the seat of my pants and have no idea what I'm doing really...I just feel it's time for me to end this and this is how I'm planning to go out...by speaking my truth and trying to get some of my money back out of it.
06-19-2014, 10:24 AM,
Dal stops searching!

<b>Quote from Tim Nobody on June 19, 2014, 12:25 am</b>
<div class="bbcode_quote">
<b>Quote from mafirst on June 18, 2014, 11:12 pm</b>
<b>Quote from deb on June 18, 2014, 8:15 pm</b>

Oh brother.
</div>

Geez, Deb, are you and Dal and ff really close? You seem to be strongly defending him. You are rude to Stephanie. Are you afraid of people scrutinizing your relationship with ff?

Is this blog ever going to be fun again?</div>
</div>

As soon as we clear up weather Dal should search or not we shall continue on with who has a clue and was lucky with fenn which is more fun. Stay tuned</div>
</div>

"Lucky with Fenn"???? Excuse me while I go barf...............................
06-19-2014, 10:28 AM,
Dal stops searching!

<b>Quote from admin on June 19, 2014, 11:19 am</b>

In Colorado during a search this really stoned guy saw our license plate and was talking in the loudest voice like he was from the Colorado Tourism department telling us they had a pot vending machine down the road...was pretty funny.

So, you have met my brother, lol....
</div>
</div>
</div>
06-19-2014, 10:36 AM,
Dal stops searching!

<b>Quote from deb on June 19, 2014, 12:27 am</b>

What ever, my intent was to get people talking on Stephanies blog again. No one was posting here at all.

I consider Forrest a friend, for that reason I can tell you one thing. He wouldnt help out a friend, if anything he would make it harder on them. How would he do that? He would give out more clues to put pressure on them. Think about that for a while.
</div>

Lame. Not buying.
06-19-2014, 11:10 AM,
Dal stops searching!
Nothing funny about where I'm searching, it's in the poem.

I have over a hundred acres of land in New Mexico I purchase in 2006, so I had already done some homework.

06-19-2014, 11:42 AM,
Dal stops searching!

<b>Quote from mafirst on June 19, 2014, 11:36 am</b>
<b>Quote from deb on June 19, 2014, 12:27 am</b>

What ever, my intent was to get people talking on Stephanies blog again. No one was posting here at all.

I consider Forrest a friend, for that reason I can tell you one thing. He wouldnt help out a friend, if anything he would make it harder on them. How would he do that? He would give out more clues to put pressure on them. Think about that for a while.
</div>

Lame. Not buying.</div>
</div>

Damn your funny!! I'd better never piss you off. :-) Or maybe I already have?

You're alright there mafirst. You're a straight shooter and I like that. No BS!! I was actually thinking of reposting what you said on on another thread, that little thing you said about where Fenn got all his treasure from. That had me rolling. :-)

Peace.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield