Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dal stops searching!
12-02-2015, 12:41 PM,
RE: Dal stops searching!
If it is found , and thee person proves it was found , to Mr. Fenn ... has Mr. Fenn said he would tell us ? hmmmm ...
04-23-2016, 03:13 PM,
(06-18-2014, 02:58 PM)Tim Nobody Wrote: <div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from old drum on June 18, 2014, 3:53 pm</b>

I like his last line.
</div>

yes that was and probably for the best because if he did find it how was he going to explain how he knew without everyone questioning it. So has he benefitted quite well for doing it and was good for him.
I'd share with him, he's earned it, 60 trips!!!
10-03-2016, 06:03 PM,
(06-19-2014, 08:47 AM)admin Wrote: <div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from boomergirl on June 19, 2014, 7:34 am</b>

Stephanie was the first one I heard complaining about Dal, and that Forrest shared her solve with him.

Next those cheating searchers, getting unfair advantage, and finally that she doesn't believe in the treasure, which is calling Fenn a fraud. Who's zooming who here? Is all this drama, but another clue about fraud & fairness? LOL
</div>

Are you upset that I asked if you were visiting Forrest and asking for a clue? Why is your email FennsFilly? Why did you say what goes on in Arizona stays in Arizona about your visit with him? Just some innocent questions since you seem to want to attack me for complaining. I'm wondering if Forrest sent your solve with your ideas to Dal behind your back and you found out about it, if you'd be fine with it. I'm not exactly sure why I should feel bad for that as you're implying. As for questioning the treasure...yep, I have and I have right to Forrest. How do you know for a FACT it got placed out there for anyone to find? You don't you don't you don't. No one does. I never said I didn't believe. I said I questioned it. I said my belief fluctuates and at that time I said I 90% didn't believe and 10% did. How do you know it's not a hoax? Give me facts since you seem to be so much brighter and all knowing than I am.

I'm done playing games. I'm going to try and recoup my money and by doing that I'm guessing people will hate me, but hopefully some will want to see The Chase through my eyes for their own understanding.

I always wondered why you suddenly disappeared. I didn't know the story until now. I never found what you actually said, but I came across somebody else talking about your rail siding solve and I thought it was one of the best, most original, most out-of-box creative exercises I'd seen in all of the thousands of posts I had read at that time (JAN 2015). I used what little information I could find for my very first excursion ( I never call them solves) ..

Brad