Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bear Caption this grizz with a reaction about The Chase
07-02-2014, 04:04 PM,
WWWH is not a dam?!?! **Face Palm**

Well sh!t....... There went a year of my life searching around El Vado.......

Damn!
07-02-2014, 05:05 PM,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXRANCm7Qio
07-02-2014, 05:12 PM,
good grief!
07-02-2014, 06:18 PM,
More searchers? I don't think I could eat another one.
07-02-2014, 07:10 PM,
OOHHH! I'm getting dizzy. Would someone please mail me an Extra Strength Tylenol? Anybody? OOHHH!
07-02-2014, 08:29 PM,
I knew not to eat that box the old man put in my cave...now i'm constipated!
07-02-2014, 09:04 PM,
Smile ,

I can't look at another naked fenner bathing in my special private personal river bathing location, I thought someone claimed to find that dang chest.

Not another Long Hot Summer of Chasers, when will this chest be found so it can be less crowd around here ?

Hey, Put in below the Home of Brown, not here, Below BElow BELow BELOw BELOW.

Note to self, that Bear Spray really STINGS when chasers get ya in the EYES!

Bear reaction upon seeing any highway sign that says WELCOME to Montana, WELCOME to Colorado, WELCOME to Wyoming, WELCOME to New Mexico.

I Saw the Blaze and now I'm looking quickly down, quest cease-need a vet eye doctor, why didn't I stay in Idaho Church Mountains ?

YOGI: Cover your eyes Boo Boo!!, Fenn is hiding another Bell here in New Mexico.

I came out of Hibernation for this ? NOT AGAIN !

Practicing Rodin's Thinker, "Hear me all and listen good" --It's gotta be around here somewhere.

Have you seen this bear? Wanted in connection to the Golden Picnic Basket Caper. Last seen wearing a Silver Turquois Bracelot. Reward being offered for any information to who this bear is and bear's whereabout's, last seen in the mountains north of Santa Fe call Crimestoppers.

GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!###77777 SSEEVVEENN GGEERRMMAANNYY

The Chase World Cup results Germany 7 Brazil 1, Brazil Rocky Mountain Bear fan reaction during the Match, unBEARable to watch! Back to the Thrill of the Chase, that dream is still alive.

Rocky Mountain Chicago Cubs fan reaction upon hearing the recent trade of the Cubs top 2 pitchers to Oakland, still there are fans even though it's been over HUNDRED years since they won a World Series...better Chance (not Tinkers 2 Evers) to finding ff Trove.

NO MORE FORREST FIRE FENN ANSWERS @ JENNY KILE QUESTIONS, Now where to get a BRUK clue ??

Title to the GOLD- CHEST FOUND!!!!, live reaction by local inhabitant, It's over and I lived There, I can't believe it was Where!

Playboy 1970's Photo shoot at the Waterfall naked Suzane Showers, her new CA bathtub - It's OUTSIDE, BATHING requires a SUIT - OUTDOORS per gov't regs, save our bares, SuitUP & save the habitat.

Smile Match Strike Spark Blaze Fire Light

Smile The Golf Chess & Cheese Society

FBI WARNING, 250k fine for unauthorized use or duplication of this Copywrite Protected Material without the written expressed consent of IWGOLF Smile Smile Smile Smile
07-02-2014, 09:40 PM,
OOH sorry, I didn't know you were behind that tree.
07-02-2014, 10:28 PM,
...and if there really is an Ursa Major in the heavens, PLEASE let the Fenndependence Day get-together be enjoyed by all. Amen. Now, what's for lunch?
07-02-2014, 11:51 PM,
I can't believe Tim Reid said I can't search for berries anymore!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caption Contest "What are they thinking?" admin 96 7,164 09-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Project Why
  Caption Contest "Maybe he found all that gold" admin 53 7,918 06-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Eldorado
  Caption Contest "Forrest was busy over Christmas" admin 96 7,315 01-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Last Post: NTMI
  Caption Contest for Renelle Raffle admin 56 5,039 12-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: admin