Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you seeking to tell Forrest Fenns story?
07-06-2014, 06:45 AM,
Feel free to post about your project here to seek out searchers interested in helping out with their stories, or maybe invite you along on a search with them.

If you'd like to contact Forrest directly, you can do so at ffenn at earthlink dot net.

We are aware of many stories that give out misinformation. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to me to go over any articles to make sure things are accurate in it. Feel free to contact me also, if you'd like to ask me any other questions at tyblossom at aol dot com.
07-06-2014, 07:01 AM,
Whoever finds the TC will be part of the story. I'd settle for that.
07-06-2014, 07:15 PM,
I wonder if there is interest in Santa Fe for a Forrest Fenn Meetup group (in meetup.com)
07-06-2014, 07:39 PM,
Oh and I forgot to say...any Media want to sign Desertphile(best most creative actor I know)please contact me direct as I'm his manager and merchandising agent ;-) I don't think I'm kidding either.
07-06-2014, 08:49 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from admin on July 6, 2014, 8:39 pm</b>

Oh and I forgot to say...any Media want to sign Desertphile(best most creative actor I know)please contact me direct as I'm his manager and merchandising agent ;-) I don't think I'm kidding either.
</div>

Yes, I still abide by the 90% agent fee agreement. My needs are few.
07-07-2014, 03:17 AM,
I hammered out an agreement with an internet stranger last year on my hunt. I was so shocked when I got out to his proposed area that a bunch of stuff lined up that I went back a 2nd day to search again. I didn't find it, but it was pretty damn cool. As far as I know he hasn't shared any of the details, so I won't either.
07-07-2014, 06:47 AM,
I need to start shopping you around(don't feel like a piece of meat LoL)Desertphile lol.....you're a money maker...I truly believe that.

@Tom that's intriguing.
07-07-2014, 11:59 AM,
A 90% agent fee? Am I misreading this??
07-07-2014, 12:06 PM,
Desertphile - I would be interested in a meetup group although I'm at least a 6-hour drive from Santa Fe and not sure I'd make every meeting if it was monthly. Then again, I might. I have truly loved meeting all you great people.
07-07-2014, 12:11 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Grandma on July 7, 2014, 12:59 pm</b>

A 90% agent fee? Am I misreading this??
</div>

It is a joke. An "inside" joke: 90% agent's fee for my singing, because my singing is barely worth 10%.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media seeking interviews at Fennboree 2015 Desertphile 9 2,251 07-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ItsAllMine