Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you seeking to tell Forrest Fenns story?
07-10-2014, 10:49 PM,
You're certainly not the only one who feels that way about Desertphile. He is all of that and more. He asked about interest in starting a meetup group in Santa Fe...
07-11-2014, 05:03 AM,
I'm friends with Desertphile(David) on facebook and you'd be/or maybe not...surprised at the type of things he posts. Very proactive on concerns about government and our planet. He's incredibly well read.

Wonder where his book is sold. I'll find out and post a link.
08-26-2014, 11:32 PM,
Reminds me of Mel Tillis because there's such a difference between the way he speaks

and the way he sings. And Pam T could be his sister. That singing is worth more than 10%.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media seeking interviews at Fennboree 2015 Desertphile 9 1,445 07-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ItsAllMine