Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could ask Forrest a question......
08-09-2014, 09:29 PM,
Well, at least he is answering questions on Jenny Kile's site. :-)

"My lack of experience and art smarts were more than offset by my imagination, guts, logical mind, and willingness to work."

If it is ever found, it will be interesting to know how long it took the person and how much physical "work" they actually put into it?

"It's difficult so it won't be found right away, but it's easy enough so that it's not impossible to find it. I want SWEATY bodies out there looking for my treasure -- they just have to find the clues." -- Huff Post

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
08-10-2014, 04:17 AM,
Perhaps that just means there no subterfuge in sight when you are on the ground searching, as in no optical illusions. But plenty enough when you are reading poem.
08-13-2014, 10:15 AM,
http://mysteriouswritings.com/featured-q...geography/

I thought the questions were closed?

08-13-2014, 04:41 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from mdc777 on August 13, 2014, 11:15 am</b>

http://mysteriouswritings.com/featured-q...geography/

I thought the questions were closed?
</div>

Maybe only questions form Chasechat? Maybe we aren't worthy? Anyway, I am glad someone asked and he answered. I find his answers quite enlightening.

mdavis19
08-15-2014, 03:19 AM,
I want to know what brand of shoes/boots he wears when he is out strolling the Rocky Mountains. I want to be well equipped.
01-08-2015, 09:13 PM,
I would ask him a question... I would ask him why he didn't send me a piece of his fossil Mammoth Ivory bone from his collection??? I sent him a self-addressed envelope way before his Jan. 5 th Deadline. Hope it didn't get lost in the mail?!? I don't know..

I know one other person got their fossilized Mammoth ivory piece... Anyone else not get theirs?? Feeling left out sucks!

Sad
01-08-2015, 09:48 PM,
Email him, see if he ever got your envelopes? Maybe it was a mail mix up. I got mine along with the arrowhead.
Shhh they aren't listening.
06-25-2015, 01:59 PM,
Forrest; you've said that your original intent was to lie with the chest yourself and you've also said that you tried to think of everything. What was your plan to prevent the local inhabitants from scattering your bones and leaving the chest?
-T-

“I’ve said searchers should go back to the poem so many times that I don’t want to say it again here.” -ff

“The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes.” -Sherlock Holmes
06-26-2015, 11:41 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Tiny Rainbow on July 12, 2014, 6:13 pm</b>

Would you say the best way to view the blaze is by looking up, down, forward or backwards?
</div>

The best way to view the blaze is from across the valley. Or maybe just hold it in your hand!
The FeΩΩatic
06-28-2015, 03:40 PM,
Everyone - I would like to know more about the physicality (Is that a word?) of the blaze. So I suppose my question would be: Is the blaze a natural creation as opposed to being humanly created? If there's a better way to word that ...