Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could ask Forrest a question......
07-15-2014, 08:39 PM,
LOL Scott here it has a whole other meaning.
Shhh they aren't listening.
07-16-2014, 06:13 AM,
@Scott don't tell your wife you just went and saw a lot lizard lol Google: Lot Lizard....

@Tim I believe that might be wizard.
07-17-2014, 04:48 PM,
OOOHHHHH!
07-18-2014, 04:17 PM,
I would love to sit with FF for a spell and talk about retail transactions. I'd be curious to know his favorite one over the years. I think mine was the young lady who told me that her office sent her to get some 1-cent stamps, and she wanted to know how many 1-cent stamps she could get with a dollar. I handed her a hand-held calculator and advised her as nicely as I could, "please don't hurt yourself, dear."
07-21-2014, 09:07 AM,
@NTMI - Thanks for bringing me a smile! Having been in charge of a Postal Service District Accountable Paper (stamp stock) Office and all that it entailed, including destruction of sheets of old collectible stamps, it was such a good idea to "invent" the forever stamps, thereby eliminating the sheets and sheets of 1 cent, 2 cent, etc. stamps that needed to be printed, requisitioned and stored in each retail office.

To answer the "If you could ask Forrest a question..." thread - I would love to know (if it is found in his lifetime) when and how Forrest found his spot and who was the only other person who knew about it.
07-22-2014, 01:47 AM,
I had some trouble on my camping trip this weekend. I would like to hear from Forrest about a disaster of a road trip he took some time.
07-22-2014, 10:06 PM,
I just want to meet the guy face to face for once. Tired of reading his words through reposts and forum Q&As.

If I find the treasure, I would trade his bracelet back to him for some fly fishing lessons and some time on his pueblo dig site! If I were him I would be getting a little tired of the infinite searcher questions by now.

07-24-2014, 03:01 PM,
Well, first of all I would like to say that I know you've mentioned that you don't read "these" blogs, but if you do or somehow this gets to you :-) I would like you to know that, and I'm sure I speak for most when I say it -- We appreciate "all" your stories and your sharing of other peoples stories as well and any info. that you have given out. So, I would like to ask one question. And I think the answer would save many, many searchers a lot of time and expense not being perhaps used inefficiently bad perhaps make this more enjoyable for many. I mean, it won't change anything about the treasure, except, I think, "it will get more people out there searching". :-) Isn't that what you wanted? And you're not giving nothing away. It will only further "even" the playing field :-) Because my whole premise is that "we" can solve most of it from our understanding the poem, maps, TTOTC, etc, and can go with "confidence" with that info., but that this will "only" get one to the search area and that the final clues will require being figured out "there"? Maybe it's already been asked, but let me ask it again........

* I mean, because you have said things like -- you just can't get out of your car and walk over into the woods and walk to it and that no one is going to stumble upon it. But that you did "walk" back to your car(2 trips in one afternoon) after hiding it and that the person who figures out the poem will go right to it.

* Now, I know I'm only giving myself more competition by doing this if I'm correct, but I'll take that chance. I mean, I know you're not going to answer it, but it would be nice to bring a little less ambiguity to part of it and also allow people to use their resources perhaps a little better.

Question:

-- Can the exact location of the chest, where it sits, be figured out from home or does one need to be in the vicinity of where it is to figure out the remaining clue/clues to find it?

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
07-24-2014, 03:14 PM,
It's a great question. I hope he answers it.
07-24-2014, 04:50 PM,
If he chooses to answer PW's question, I predict it will be cryptic and non-helpful. PW is getting too close to the meat of the matter with that question. If my interpretation of his "not near a human-made path" statement is correct, then he cannot elaborate much further than he already has on how he got from his car to the treasure without narrowing down the location to an excessive degree. The entire Rockies are still in play now. The answer to that question, if I am correct, could narrow it down to only a few likely spots. I would like to hear a meaningful answer, but I don't expect one.

mdavis19