Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could ask Forrest a question......
07-24-2014, 09:57 PM,
Has anyway just bluntly asked him where in the frig is it? and stop with these nonsense beating around the bush nonsense questions?
07-24-2014, 10:24 PM,
Damn, there sure are a lot of Forrest Fenn's out there. :-)

@ Tim Nobody - I did, but he told me I needed to buy him a drink first.

Hey Tim, how about these questions instead -- How longs it been since you searched? It's been a while, right? If so, then obviously you're waiting for more info. to "act" upon? So tell me, what more do want? .....Not that it matters. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
07-24-2014, 10:47 PM,
I heard someone say Forrest asked them What do you want from Me. Forrest I want you to go Fishing with me. Would be my final answer to Him .A fish on my line always puts a Smile on my face......SMILE
07-24-2014, 11:48 PM,
Here are the questions I Emailed him a while ago and his one word responses. Copied straight from my email:

1. What is your favorite animal? (mine used to be a pine marten, but now I like coyotes) buffalo

2.Would you say it is harder to determine the starting point of where to search for your treasure if you live farther away from it and are unfamiliar with the different terrain of where it may be? Yes

07-24-2014, 11:53 PM,
Pretty useless, just as I expected. And for real, out of all the animals, why does he like a buffalo? all they do is hit each other and pee all over themselves in the dirt. :?
07-25-2014, 06:18 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Project Why on July 24, 2014, 11:24 pm</b>

Damn, there sure are a lot of Forrest Fenn's out there. :-)

@ Tim Nobody - I did, but he told me I needed to buy him a drink first.

Hey Tim, how about these questions instead -- How longs it been since you searched? It's been a while, right? If so, then obviously you're waiting for more info. to "act" upon? So tell me, what more do want? .....Not that it matters. :-)
</div>

A key from forrest probably is what I am looking for and all I can say is that in 4 years from now I will ask that same question to you if you are still here. I try not to get burnt out and go really slow to last the marathon. If I was not working I probably would search more but doing that and just lounging lizardly just don't have a sure place that I think is worth looking into yet. I have helped people look in the past and just meeting with others and helping others is enough fun at the time being.

Until I can find out what we are all missing seems almost pointless to go on wild goose chases.

07-25-2014, 09:08 AM,
Shout Out to Nobody, look for me in the next week at the Lizard Lounge....Looking forward to seeing you and Beachy Smile NTMI when are you south again? Grandma? Deb? I better watch out someone will point the rude finger at me, for planning a party at the double L....LOL
07-25-2014, 12:20 PM,
Kudos to you Tim for sticking around as long as you have, but it doesn't seem that difficult to sit around the lounge and watch things play out. It like watching the news everyday, eventually it just becomes second nature. Granted, I've only been searching for a couple of years now and with a full time job, but most of it was something I was already out doing anyway. I like you Tim, but if you're going to say some rude s*** about something I've said, then expect to get thrown in the kiddy pool WWW definitely Halt, because I'm not biased. :-) ........See you in four more years, if it is still out there? Because anyone, not just nobody, can lounge around and wait for it and watch the news. Although your comment about "where in the frig is it and nonsense" does seem like your fading. Are you fading? Or maybe you were just showing your emotional side? And that's ok. It can't be easy being purple sometimes. But in the end, it is such a great color. :-)

Hope you wear it well........

I thought this was a thread about just posting questions?

Now since my question got drowned out by everyone else's responses, except Mr Fenn's, let's repost it and maybe he will have a better chance of seeing it.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
07-25-2014, 01:05 PM,
Question:

-- Can the exact location of the chest, where it sits, be figured out from home or does one need to be in the vicinity of where it is to figure out the remaining clue/clues and to find it?

07-25-2014, 02:12 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Project Why on July 25, 2014, 1:20 pm</b>

Kudos to you Tim for sticking around as long as you have, but it doesn't seem that difficult to sit around the lounge and watch things play out. It like watching the news everyday, eventually it just becomes second nature. Granted, I've only been searching for a couple of years now and with a full time job, but most of it was something I was already out doing anyway. I like you Tim, but if you're going to say some rude s*** about something I've said, then expect to get thrown in the kiddy pool WWW definitely Halt, because I'm not biased. :-) ........See you in four more years, if it is still out there? Because anyone, not just nobody, can lounge around and wait for it and watch the news. Although your comment about "where in the frig is it and nonsense" does seem like your fading. Are you fading? Or maybe you were just showing your emotional side? And that's ok. It can't be easy being purple sometimes. But in the end, it is such a great color. :-)

Hope you wear it well........

I thought this was a thread about just posting questions?

Now since my question got drowned out by everyone else's responses, except Mr Fenn's, let's repost it and maybe he will have a better chance of seeing it.
</div>

I know forrest is not got to truthfully answer that where is it question but I wanted to know what kind of fun response you gave you and that was a good on. Not fading just wading!