Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could ask Forrest a question......
08-05-2014, 04:32 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from tomwhat on August 5, 2014, 1:59 pm</b>

Well you certainly seem sure of yourself. I'd like to read more.
</div>
Ask Fenn the question, there will be quite a bit more
08-05-2014, 04:33 PM,

<b>Quote from Tim Nobody on August 5, 2014, 4:41 pm</b>

@Jaya

So what happens if the chest is found and opened after say F passes away does he get reincarnated then? How about finding it and having forrest open it would that solve the evil within?
</div>
Yep, that's the idea
08-05-2014, 04:51 PM,

<b>Quote from admin on August 5, 2014, 5:04 pm</b>

I just decided if you can't beat em, join em...and became crazy right along side of them.

Dang, I'm post happy today. I need to lay off the coffee.
</div>

I think you could be the right person to ask him those questions - if you were brave. And you just might find out, that some of us might not be crazy after all, just way ahead of the curve.
08-05-2014, 05:04 PM,
No curves, no ill intentions, no crazy s***, just a game........

We're just like balls in a pinball machine. The machine is the chase and Forrest is the pinball wizard who knows how to work the flippers and the plunger that keeps us in the game and that launches us into the playfield. But ever being aware and delicate so as not to TILT. ........Sometimes we hit the right spots, rolling up onto the ramps, multiplier xx getting us extra balls, knocking noises sounding off free games and things getting exciting and with our fellow players at the same time (multiball), but mostly just running into each other or touching bumpers. Chaos!! But not for the player. :-) Oh..... the bright lights, the colors and sounds luring us in like moths to flame and magnets attracting, ever hoping for the big score. Will we ever reach the wizard mode? Perhaps........

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
08-05-2014, 05:06 PM,
@Jay I'm the absolute wrong person to ask him that. Wish I could help, but I've become an outlaw *bang bang* Maybe one day I'll be surprised and things will be different...but I think that's wishful thinking on my part.

Just curious, but did you ever consider it's just a metal box with trinkets inside without any soul grabbing crazy stuff inside? I'd suggest it doesn't even exist over thinking the former. I guess I've never seen soul grabbing software before. You might and probably are just smarter than I am.
08-05-2014, 05:07 PM,
@Nora lol on the pinball analogy. Ever play and your ball keeps going into the same lame spot over and over no matter how many times you try and hit it in a different spot on the flipper? That's the ball I am.
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM,
http://mysteriouswritings.com/ishango-bone-mystery/
08-05-2014, 06:19 PM,
What is it about that, that you find interesting? Kind of confused about that.
08-05-2014, 06:53 PM,
Forrest said numbers or math wouldn't get you closer to the treasure so it has to be the front of the story on how it is found that would be key to the hint in the story

08-05-2014, 06:58 PM,
ah ok.