Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could ask Forrest a question......
09-03-2015, 05:57 PM,
Brown, house of - could it be underneath a nest of spider webs?
06-17-2017, 09:36 AM,
If I could ask Forrest one question. It would be. Did you use any other type of transportation from your car to the chest, Atv, Horse, or anything besides you walking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-27-2017, 04:30 AM,
RE: If you could ask Forrest a question......
I would ask which one of the four states did he put the chest in? I know he won't answer that question but It is the only way i would have any chance of finding it, i am so clueless still on WWWH is? I have looked did researched listened and guessed and searched and I just can not get passed that, and as FF said if you don't know where to start than you got zero.....but if i had a state than i could find every canyon and take it down....still leaving me as a longshot to find or solve....but better off than i am now. The other question is of a private health matter.