Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyoming is it!!
09-08-2014, 12:59 PM,
Wyoming is it!!
That's the website I found looking it up. Do you post the clues as they are announced? I wouldn't mind doing a little armchair searching, and it would be a snap to convince the wife to go on a Vegas trip if I wanted to poke around in person..
09-08-2014, 06:48 PM,
Wyoming is it!!
Yeah tomwhat.. come to Vegas, we'll go to lunch, I'll find you a room if you need. It usually takes 1 or two weeks to get some idea where to look
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
09-09-2014, 12:47 AM,
Wyoming is it!!
I will look you up next time we go. We end up there about once a year.
09-09-2014, 04:41 AM,
Wyoming is it!!
I'm just a hop, skip, and a jump from Vegas, can i crash the party?
09-09-2014, 09:16 AM,
Wyoming is it!!
Fo sho boomer
Ω 200 ft. Club Ω
08-31-2015, 07:19 PM,
RE: Wyoming is it!!
The chest is closest to Hebgen Lake.... Can't think of anywhere else. And yes. that entire region over there is a large place...... It could be anywhere, on any hilltop, under any tree or rock. Sitting there watching us.
09-02-2015, 04:50 AM,
(07-16-2014, 10:42 AM)mdc777 Wrote: Do you know why it is in Wyoming?

I think it might well be in Wyoming for many reasons. In fact I even think I know almost exactly where. My problem is I live in Malta so am unable to go there. Any treasure hunters in Wyoming prepared to consider my solution and go 50-50?
06-21-2016, 02:51 PM,
Hey George, what location are you referring to? I plan on going up to West Yellowstone in October and have come across spots already noted in the forums.

glock20: Many people are led to believe that it is around Hebgen Lake. In reference to my post 'Wyoming, Why Not', I explain a key possibility related to it.
07-23-2016, 08:17 PM,
(07-22-2014, 02:18 PM)mdc777 Wrote: Here is another one..

So hear me all and listen good

GALLATIN HOLDS SOMEONE DEAR
Ben wise, Ben Franklin s alphabet, meek spells miik, no paddle up yr creek, after changing miik to to roman numerals(key is in the chest, Romanesque chest) you flip it upside down. WWi, then broken shards, v v v v I, then you do 1 more thing to it.
Also the order of poem is 8-7. People have got 2 clues and walked by the other 7. Put em on a number line, you'll see. The sinister comment he made, read it again. Then go to his arched sentence in book.
I wish I had LIVED TO DO, THE THings I was attributed to. Notice dot going both directions, 1 points to the devil on the left, the right direction is Heth, leads you to the Goth alphabet. One of the letters is Tyr, the bravest of all gods, always shown with 1 hand. Notice that Fenn always shows 1 hand, Tyr leads you to many things. Look real close in on the pic of his dad as as child, focus tight in low as and right: skeletal hand.
Now let's talk toe, Gilbert Gaul painting, dead dog, feet being called dogs, my tired dogs. Read about Henry Sinclair, then look at pic of treasure chest, his comment about putting a lil bit of himself in the chest, notice on ttoc site he has a blanket over his feet. +++=more clues. I have the address of treasure but seems someone beat me by a week. I've know 5 weeks and couldn't afford yo get there, spent everything solving this, soul included.
And you people scoffed me.
07-23-2016, 09:00 PM,
You did well DT... always interesting and insightful. Thank you.