Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyoming is it!!
07-23-2016, 09:47 PM,
RE: Wyoming is it!!
(07-23-2016, 09:05 PM)mdavis19 Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 08:17 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 02:18 PM)mdc777 Wrote: Here is another one..

So hear me all and listen good

GALLATIN HOLDS SOMEONE DEAR
Ben wise, Ben Franklin s alphabet, meek spells miik, no paddle up yr creek, after changing miik to to roman numerals(key is in the chest, Romanesque chest) you flip it upside down. WWi, then broken shards, v v v v I, then you do 1 more thing to it.
Also the order of poem is 8-7. People have got 2 clues and walked by the other 7. Put em on a number line, you'll see. The sinister comment he made, read it again. Then go to his arched sentence in book.
I wish I had LIVED TO DO, THE THings I was attributed to. Notice dot going both directions, 1 points to the devil on the left, the right direction is Heth, leads you to the Goth alphabet. One of the letters is Tyr, the bravest of all gods, always shown with 1 hand. Notice that Fenn always shows 1 hand, Tyr leads you to many things. Look real close in on the pic of his dad as as child, focus tight in low as and right: skeletal hand.
Now let's talk toe, Gilbert Gaul painting, dead dog, feet being called dogs, my tired dogs. Read about Henry Sinclair, then look at pic of treasure chest, his comment about putting a lil bit of himself in the chest, notice on ttoc site he has a blanket over his feet. +++=more clues. I have the address of treasure but seems someone beat me by a week. I've know 5 weeks and couldn't afford yo get there, spent everything solving this, soul included.
And you people scoffed me.

Got news for you, we're still scoffing. That crazy screed is nuttier than squirrel shit.

mdavis19

This is funny, lol.....Just about as nutty as Mindy thinking I am MD.
07-23-2016, 10:13 PM,
Wyoming is it!!
(07-23-2016, 09:47 PM)Bet Wrote:

Ben wise, Ben Franklin s alphabet, meek spells miik, no paddle up yr creek, after changing miik to to roman numerals(key is in the chest, Romanesque chest) you flip it upside down. WWi, then broken shards, v v v v I, then you do 1 more thing to it.
Also the order of poem is 8-7. People have got 2 clues and walked by the other 7. Put em on a number line, you'll see. The sinister comment he made, read it again. Then go to his arched sentence in book.
I wish I had LIVED TO DO, THE THings I was attributed to. Notice dot going both directions, 1 points to the devil on the left, the right direction is Heth, leads you to the Goth alphabet. One of the letters is Tyr, the bravest of all gods, always shown with 1 hand. Notice that Fenn always shows 1 hand, Tyr leads you to many things. Look real close in on the pic of his dad as as child, focus tight in low as and right: skeletal hand.
Now let's talk toe, Gilbert Gaul painting, dead dog, feet being called dogs, my tired dogs. Read about Henry Sinclair, then look at pic of treasure chest, his comment about putting a lil bit of himself in the chest, notice on ttoc site he has a blanket over his feet. +++=more clues. I have the address of treasure but seems someone beat me by a week. I've know 5 weeks and couldn't afford yo get there, spent everything solving this, soul included.

Got news for you, we're still scoffing. That crazy screed is nuttier than squirrel shit.

mdavis19

Lol...we will see. I've been wisely told to shut up with the hints, but I can't resist one more before I keep trying to help peel the scales from your eyes--

When you focus on the wrong things, you're making mistakes, and therefore lumbering around blindly, feeling your way....have I not been talking for a week or so now about all the references to blindness?

The method to solving the poem is to see things that you somehow know to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-24-2016, 09:33 AM,
Mindy you came all the way down to the basement to see me....I am flattered. Oh, was your comment to me or Md or to both of us?
07-24-2016, 11:16 AM,
(07-23-2016, 10:13 PM)Mindy Wrote:

mdavis19

Lol...we will see. I've been wisely told to shut up with the hints, but I can't resist one more before I keep trying to help peel the scales from your eyes--

When you focus on the wrong things, you're making mistakes, and therefore lumbering around blindly, feeling your way....have I not been talking for a week or so now about all the references to blindness?

The method to solving the poem is to see things that you somehow know to be there.

Hey, wait a minute. You denied that you thought this weekly words was aimed at you in another thread. Make up your mind already.

I'll start taking advice from you the day you don't come across as utterly clueless. That day hasn't arrived yet.

mdavis19
07-24-2016, 12:00 PM,
Wyoming is it!!
(07-24-2016, 11:16 AM)mdavis19 Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 10:13 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 08:17 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Ben wise, Ben Franklin s alphabet, meek spells miik, no paddle up yr creek, after changing miik to to roman numerals(key is in the chest, Romanesque chest) you flip it upside down. WWi, then broken shards, v v v v I, then you do 1 more thing to it.

mdavis19

Hey, wait a minute. You denied that you thought this weekly words was aimed at you in another thread. Make up your mind already.

I'll start taking advice from you the day you don't come across as utterly clueless. That day hasn't arrived yet.

mdavis19

Lol...I haven't said these weekly words were aimed at me...so silly

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-25-2016, 07:04 AM,
(07-23-2016, 08:17 PM)DeeepThnkr Wrote: Ben wise, Ben Franklin s alphabet, meek spells miik, no paddle up yr creek, after changing miik to to roman numerals(key is in the chest, Romanesque chest) you flip it upside down. WWi, then broken shards, v v v v I, then you do 1 more thing to it.
Also the order of poem is 8-7. People have got 2 clues and walked by the other 7. Put em on a number line, you'll see. ....

(09-24-2015, 06:31 AM)astree Codes and Cyphers Wrote: .

Quote:Do the words
"BEN FRANKLIN BI O3 JOURNEYMAN"
mean anything to anyone?

I found that in Benjamin Franklin's biography, the Chapter 3 is called "Journeyman".

The hidden words "FLORA" and "URN" may be suggestive of a graveyard, but not understanding the inverted cross shape.

[Image: 392c91f1c028d3dc329ed8e4c804b0ad.jpg?size=200]

07-25-2016, 10:08 AM,
All,

May not be anything but have you every seen the retro logo used by the old Ben Franklin 5-10 stores?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Franklin_(company)

Asterisk over a key with a heart in it. hmm interesting.

Add/edit: "key-and-spark logo", it is called on Wiki.

Seannm
07-28-2016, 12:32 PM,
All,

Another rabbit hole for you all, going back to Mindy's 5 & 10 theory. Look up James Earle Fraser (JF) he sculpted the relief for the "Buffalo Nickel", The "End of the Trail" and also sculpted another famous founding father's memorial, you guessed it good old Benjamin Franklin.

Seannm
06-29-2017, 08:59 PM,
(07-17-2014, 09:37 AM)mdc777 Wrote: My location is not inside YNP but outside it. I think Forrest would do that to throw everyone off the trail so to speak.

The entire line can be anagrammed to a specific location in Wyoming.

Does the anagram solve contain the name "wyoming"?
10-26-2017, 04:44 PM,
(06-29-2017, 08:59 PM)cameronchris Wrote:
(07-17-2014, 09:37 AM)mdc777 Wrote: My location is not inside YNP but outside it. I think Forrest would do that to throw everyone off the trail so to speak.

The entire line can be anagrammed to a specific location in Wyoming.

Does the anagram solve contain the name "wyoming"?

No single line will anagram to 'Wyoming.' There are two lines that contain 'Montana' and one that contains 'Colorado.'

Just FYI - 'cuz I like looking for those things...
-Barbara

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why not more Wyoming NewbieFenner 40 10,072 07-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post: scorcho
  Help in Wyoming Copper 4 1,484 06-15-2017, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Copper
  Wyoming, why not? seabear 5 8,589 03-23-2017, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Urban_Archaeologist