Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not?
07-27-2014, 04:14 AM,
Why not?
If I find the chest, I'm going to leave a bit of it behind and give hints to where it was like crazy. I am confident that no one will get there behind me, because Forrest himself has been dropping hints like crazy and none of us have found it yet.
07-27-2014, 09:20 AM,
Why not?
tomwhat... Been there way ahead of you.
07-27-2014, 06:50 PM,
Why not?
yeah, i have a 1922 peace dollar that I've been toting for 1 1/2 years waiting to leave it at the treasure site.

Maybe I should start a new topic, but I've been wondering why "if you are brave, and in the wood."

If you are brave? I have a creek, that is carved into a 20 foot drop-off that you must crawl down too reach the water. Have some large boulders that you could climb up on to reach the top.

Does this constitute "if you are brave?"

I just wonder if anyone has some ideas, on if you are brave? Am I missing out on something?
07-28-2014, 02:31 AM,
Why not?
If you are brave then you made it through "no place for the meek". In the wood is in the chest which is lined with wood. Take it with a grain of salt.

Liv42dy
07-28-2014, 06:35 PM,
Why not?
If you are brave and in the wood...

something is frightening, but not dangerous? the sound of something thermal in Yellowstone? You are obviously in the forest/woods where the treasure is. Has nothing to do with the wood lined chest.
12-21-2016, 03:41 AM,
RE: Why not?
(07-24-2014, 09:42 AM)liv42dy Wrote: I am not for sure where it's hidden until i find it. I do however feel that i know where it's not.

Not in water since the forces of nature will likely flood out the unlocked chest if not just wash the whole thing away. A hundred or even a thousand years would increase those chances for sure.

Not in a tree, tree stump or heavily forrested area - In the wood equals in the chest since it is lined with wood.

Not on top of a mountain--because he said so...but maybe near the top

Not in wyoming---no reason really, call it a hunch.

Not necessarily at WWWH but the interpretation of such exists at the end as well, ...full circle?

Not a cypher or code involved --- nothing simple about that approach

Not within esmereldas reach...obviously

Not buried

Not in Yellowstone or any other place we know that he frequented. Why would somebody hide something in these obvious places. Thats the first place people look.

If you cannot find something where it should be then it is time to start looking where it should not be, therein lies the problem.

Okay...bring on the criticism

Liv42dy

---------------------------------------------------------------------

liv42dy, I don't think "a hunch" should be given much consideration.

Instead of concerning yourself about what state (out of 4) the TC is in,
why don't you focus on solving the clues? If you show the poem to a
series (one at a time) of children, you may be surprised by how much
you can learn from them. Here's a freebie from me: I believe that the
first clue -- related to location -- is the line "Begin it where warm waters
halt" . And I have good reason for believing this. And while I'm on the
subject, please, Please, PLEASE use a dictionary to look up "halt". Too
many of the searchers, who are grown adults, fail to do this, thereby
dooming their chance for success.
12-21-2016, 01:40 PM,
What do you have for "halt"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ω  200 ft. Club  Ω
12-21-2016, 04:00 PM,
(12-21-2016, 03:41 AM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(07-24-2014, 09:42 AM)liv42dy Wrote: I am not for sure where it's hidden until i find it. I do however feel that i know where it's not.

Not in water since the forces of nature will likely flood out the unlocked chest if not just wash the whole thing away. A hundred or even a thousand years would increase those chances for sure.

Not in a tree, tree stump or heavily forrested area - In the wood equals in the chest since it is lined with wood.

Not on top of a mountain--because he said so...but maybe near the top

Not in wyoming---no reason really, call it a hunch.

Not necessarily at WWWH but the interpretation of such exists at the end as well, ...full circle?

Not a cypher or code involved --- nothing simple about that approach

Not within esmereldas reach...obviously

Not buried

Not in Yellowstone or any other place we know that he frequented. Why would somebody hide something in these obvious places. Thats the first place people look.

If you cannot find something where it should be then it is time to start looking where it should not be, therein lies the problem.

Okay...bring on the criticism

Liv42dy

---------------------------------------------------------------------

liv42dy, I don't think "a hunch" should be given much consideration.

Instead of concerning yourself about what state (out of 4) the TC is in,
why don't you focus on solving the clues? If you show the poem to a
series (one at a time) of children, you may be surprised by how much
you can learn from them. Here's a freebie from me: I believe that the
first clue -- related to location -- is the line "Begin it where warm waters
halt" . And I have good reason for believing this. And while I'm on the
subject, please, Please, PLEASE use a dictionary to look up "halt". Too
many of the searchers, who are grown adults, fail to do this, thereby
dooming their chance for success.

Andrew,

You are right of course, as i am not considering wyoming at all. It was just a figure of speech my friend. I am not concerned about what state it is in since we already know what state it is in.

thank you for your advice even though you are stating the obvious. I highly suggest you take the time to study the older blogs on this website to get up to speed with common knowledge.

Liv42dy Dec 2016