Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there hints in the scrapbook posts?
12-15-2014, 06:14 PM,
Dang it JJ, dont tease the wolves! He responds to lots of peoples emails, just dont be suprised when your idea pops up someplace else. Sound familiar everyone?

At least give us a state to obsess over JJ. LOL

Edit * How do you know he posted it?
Shhh they aren't listening.
12-16-2014, 09:11 PM,
The poem is a tribute to a particular person, most of us know who that "particular person" is. This is completely undeniable. When you email ff about this he will respond, but when it comes to locale of where one is searching it falls upon deaf ears. It is all about how you interpret the clues and figure out where was special to them. My emails were returned regularly until I mentioned where they were together.

Carla
12-19-2014, 11:15 AM,
I hope this will not be a double post, I pressed subscribe before I sent the message:

JJ,

What made you think ff posted the picture, was it a photo of himself? I understand if you do not wish to share this information, after all something must be held close to the 'chest'.

"I think it has to do with the picture i found that he posted on Google Earth"
uken2it
12-19-2014, 05:05 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from chunks on December 16, 2014, 9:11 pm</b>

The poem is a tribute to a particular person, most of us know who that "particular person" is. This is completely undeniable. When you email ff about this he will respond, but when it comes to locale of where one is searching it falls upon deaf ears. It is all about how you interpret the clues and figure out where was special to them. My emails were returned regularly until I mentioned where they were together.

Carla
</div>

My interpretation includes three people mentioned in the context of the poem, four if you include ff.
------------------------------
"Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here."
02-01-2015, 08:35 AM,
Chunks, mind if we talk about that person. I have a strong feeling it's Eric. What are your thoughts?
02-04-2015, 04:51 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from mrknow on February 1, 2015, 8:35 am</b>

Chunks, mind if we talk about that person. I have a strong feeling it's Eric. What are your thoughts?
</div>

Message me mrknow. Not something I am prepared to talk about on this forum. It is too important Big Grin
02-10-2015, 03:52 PM,
Tongue