Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does Forrest ........?
10-26-2014, 10:32 AM,
Big Grin
10-26-2014, 10:43 AM,
I disappeared .. Hey there...You know FF said that he gave people a peek into the treasure chest! and there first reaction was to laugh. Then when he told them what he was going to do with it they laughed harder. When FF went and hid the treasure chest he laughed when he got back to his car. When I play poker I like to Laugh and have a good time. Do ya think you might Laugh when you see where it sets.
10-26-2014, 12:28 PM,
We probably would Woody. That and a few other things!! I'm sure we will be surprised. Wouldn't it be nice to get there. :-)

..........then tarry scant with marvel gaze.

“When I hid it and was walking back to my car, I started laughing out loud and I said ‘Forrest Fenn…did you really do that?" f

..........laughing out loud walking back to his car. ..........laughing out loud waking back to his car. :-) Gotta love it!!

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
01-08-2015, 09:22 PM,
I know the target area too.... Many of us do. Its a mile across with a lot of Rock, a strong river, and TWO very large boulders, wait let me add thousands of them. A needle in a haystack. I've spent hours there. If I took a year off work and just roamed every single inch in a grid pattern maybe it could be found. Good luck! Don't miss one rock or one bush, you'll have to start all over!

01-09-2015, 07:54 AM,
Last year I sent ff a copy of his first book, a Tee shirt and a self addressed stamped envelope for its return.

It took awhile but he did sent it back signed and appreciated the shirt.

He is VERY honest.

You can take what he says to the bank.

He is also very busy will all of us writing him.

He has family and duties like the rest of us.

Have a blessed day all.

Cajun Man