Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polish TV station looking for Fenns Treasure hunters!
09-09-2014, 04:23 AM,
Hello everybody, we are a TV production company based in Warsaw, Poland, and we would like to interview some of you. We are preparing a series of documentaries tentatively titled "Another World". We found out about Forrest Fenn's story and we are absolutely in love with it. We'd be thrilled to hear the story from you, so please, contact me: m.kostulska@gplusproduction.pl. The documentary will be broadcasted in a Polish TV station TTV and hopefully also in TVN with 8 million viewers countrywide.
09-09-2014, 12:45 PM,
You won't make it in time
(IllinoisGhost) Blog

09-09-2014, 03:31 PM,
The Rockies are still searchable, but only for another few weeks at the altitudes where the Chest is. I got cut short by snow, sleet and hail my second day.
09-10-2014, 03:17 AM,
Hello illinoisghost, why do you think we won't make it on time? And, tomwhat, how do you know what's the altitude of the Chest? You know, the most important thing fo us is to find someone, who's willing to tell us about the Chest and about Forrest Fenn.
09-10-2014, 02:51 PM,
wel, i'm going out to search this friday....we'll see how snowy it is! then i'll tell you my story...but don't particularly want to be on camera Smile not into seeking the spotlight...
09-10-2014, 03:56 PM,
Prove to me you are who and what you say you are and I will talk to you. Was planning the recovery for this weekend.

P.m. With info
(IllinoisGhost) Blog

09-11-2014, 03:40 PM,
Honestly, we were thinking about doing it in December/January. Sadly, preparing an episode, getting visas, booking transatlantic flights doesn't happen within a week. If you guys don't want to have your identity revealed, we can sign papers saying that you'll stay anonymous. How can I prove who I am? I can have a skype chat with the ones of you who want to share their stories with us. Our website is still under construction, but here you can find the previous series of our program: http://distribution.tvn.pl/offer-documen...26980.html (the difference is that the formula has changed we are not taking guests for this series)

09-12-2014, 02:18 AM,
Poland has some rocky mountains north of Santa Fe, but I doubt it's there. :-) Heck, if you just had all the personalities here on this blog projected physically, we would have a great reality show!! I was once on the string with three different production companies, but they all fizzled out. I don't know if I would be interested in doing that all over again. I don't think they realized all that it entailed and probably didn't go about it the right way, that and you know, interests constantly change. 8O

Poland huh?? Airing it in only Poland? Interesting........ I might be interested if it were in the spring, but you know, we'd have to discuss a lot of things first. :-) and of course if all this is still around then?? Are people getting close? ........who knows? But until then someone might be your Huckleberry? Hell, I've got at least 30 different places here in The Rocky Mountains of good ol' USA we could search. And I'd probably rather it be aired only in a foreign country. And like Jack Nicholson said in Batman: Wait till they get a load of me!! :-)

Good luck.

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
09-12-2014, 08:37 AM,
I think a documentary is the only way to go with this. Never thought a reality show could work. If someone found the treasure, it would be over. If no one found it...then how does that work?

09-12-2014, 10:10 AM,
Documentary. Not a reality show. The blog is already that. :-)

With something like a documentary though, an event could be picked up on, say after it has had enough time to make it a story, like this one now, and it doesn't have to end when the treasure is found. A different "aspect" of it could be portrayed each time. Hell, the treasure doesn't ever have to be found!! And It can be depicted in one idea, through one individual or multiple ideas and as many people as you like over the course of whatever time frame. It could be a one time deal or it could be something that could be ongoing, depicting different variations of it, if there was an interest in that, being brought back to life and reexamined at any time throughout the event and even after it is over, if that were to ever happen. Lots more freedom of movement in that I would think and would be better for something like this. It could be something one could be proud to be a part of. :-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TV Show Looking for Treasure Hunters PRP 16 3,390 04-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Last Post: PRP
  HuffPost Live sweeking Fenn Treasure Hunters Desertphile 2 804 02-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Last Post: samsmith